Nitor Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nitor Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Nitor Infotech

3.1

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Worst time management
    No value for candidate
    Just do advertisement as a walk-in ...Ask people to wait from 10 to 3 and only select those who have reference & get interview in just maximum 10 minutes ....for others they give interview of 1 hour
    As u have walk-in and you are giving interview for 1 your per person
    Don't say it as a walk-in
    Please collect resume and plan accordingly
    Don't waste time of people .Just because they need a job

Flutter Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nitor Infotech (Pune).

Interview

I've been in contact with Rohini(Nitor Infotech talent acquisition team) for the past few weeks, and she’s been fantastic in targeting my skills to the right opportunities and helping me interview for the right kind of roles. She has been very supportive throughout the entire recruitment process, rallying behind me every step of the way. She was very knowledgeable about the company requirements and she made the interview process very straight forward. She prepared me well with what the expectations of the role were and was always happy to answer my questions. She kept me updated regularly in the process and made sure I had no concerns. Thanks to her, I have a found my next role. She is on top my list of recommendations, she has handled my on boarding very well & made my on boarding effortlessly under COVID-19 pandemic conditions .

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nitor Infotech.

Interview

First round telephonic went well. Second round face to face also good. The interviewing people were good in knowledge. However, the HR team is not ready to reply to followup mails. Truly unprofessional.

UI Developer Interview

Interview

One day process . Including HR round on the spot they give me offer and ask me to join within one -
     two day. Generally they look for immediate joiner

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitor Infotech (Pune).

Interview

1 st programming test simple basic program 2 nd technical face to face interview on which ask all basic Java question and sql question 3 rd director round ask technical question . Overall experience is good

Software Developer() Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nitor Infotech (New Delhi).

Interview

1)aptitude test
    2)group discussion
    3)technical round
    4)Hr round
    After clearing apti and gd ,they called us to their premises. Those stupid people gave us a tough program of file handling to be executed in java.
    They called us for technical face to face round and there we were made to execute program that to in Eclipse which we were unaware.I think all other emp might have come by some other ways and means since all were appearing stupid and next to zero level of communication skill.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nitor Infotech (Pune) in November 2019.

Interview

It take a week for process.Several rounds-technical and Aptitude test,GD,coding round,Technical discussion,Hr discussion.
    once you clear through test and Gd you will be called for interviews.
    Technical interview is easy one.You will be asked some basic OOPs concepts.

Interview Questions

• basic mcq questions for technical test,2 codes for coding round,basic oops questions for technical interview round   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nitor Infotech (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

I got an opportunity through a walk-i.n drive. I cleared the aptitude round. There were 25 questions divided into 5 sections namely General apt, C and CPP, DBMS, OS, Miscellaneous. Most of them were basic questions with moderate difficulty. I got called for Interview round after being shortlisted from apt round.
    The interviewer was quite humble and asked me how i was. Then he asked me to Introduce myself. Then he started with basic OOPs questions, told me to write a simple code to print whether a given number is even or odd, then he asked a few questions regarding SQL.

Overall it was a very good experience. Just stay Confident and prepare your basics thoroughly.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nitor Infotech (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

First round was on paper technical round. (Prepare programs related to strings). Then there was f2f technical Interview where they asks about concepts and then Final HR round. But after every question you solve or answer, the level of difficulty increases. Hence it feels like they are trying to reject one.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nitor Infotech (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

First round was technical where they will ask u everything from basics. Most of the questions were from java and selenium . also manual questions. Next was managerial where they will ask u puzzles . Be prepare with puzzle and analytical questions. After clearing that HR round is just formality.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.