Nobel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nobel Interview Questions

Interviews at Nobel

2.9

Telecom Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was very professional in my opinion. I had face to face interview, technical review and a psihological test. People were very communicative and the environment was very pleasent

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nobel (Bucharest (Romania)) in May 2019.

Interview

- A professional interview, with transparent information about the company, the benefits for employees.
    - History of my older jobs
    - Simple negotiation from both parts
    - Nice atmosphere
    - Grate meeting room, nice ambient
    - Excellent recruiter, calm, nice and smart

Interview Questions

• - A test (2h) for aptitudes specific for the department you want to join, in my case the QA Department
      - A personality test
      - An IQ test   Answer Question

Junior Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nobel (Bucharest (Romania)) in September 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with a HR employee regarding my previsious experience; at the second interview I took some tests, after the test i had an interview with the future supervisor. After the 3 interviews I had a final one when the made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to quit your present job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nobel (Bucharest (Romania)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online on Sunday and I received the first call on Monday. I had one phone interview and one video call interview and by Friday I received the offer of employment. I spoke with 2 HR representatives and they were very friendly and gave me all the information I needed. I am not a newbie of the work market but even during the interviews I knew I would love to work with these people, so warm and open.

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to join the Nobel team? What attracts me to a customer service position?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nobel (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a conversation with manager based on my work experience on previous internally jobs, future plans on professional side. After, I had an interview with HR team where they presented the compensation offer.

Interview Questions

• What recommend you for this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nobel (Bucharest (Romania)) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview they wanted to know few things about us,including some of our hobby's,previous work experience.Then an english test,a personality test,and a test focused on teamwork capabilities.
    Second interview was an spoken one,where we needed to tell something about us,in english.Basically a nice conversation in english.
    The third one was signing the contract

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nobel (Bucharest (Romania)) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a logical test and a personality one. The first 3 of them where 1:1 and the last one was a video conference. In total there where 4 interviews with 4 different managers. the overall experience was great

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nobel in June 2014.

Interview

There were a few tests plus a discussion. Tests included: IQ, English - they may also include Excel competencies, copy writing or other specifics. After the testing phase, since I fit the required parameters, I had two 1-on-1 interviews, with my future manager and with the HR director. I agreed to start earlier than my standard notice.

Interview Questions

• Detailed discussion about my past experience and projects, and industry concepts.   Answer Question

Partner Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nobel in February 2013.

Interview

First was a screening interview then an interview with the hiring manager and both teamleaders,CEE and MEMA in which team i would be hired.Only the hiring manager asked me a few questions.The interview took an hour.And after that i took an interview for the arabic language.In two weeks i had a feedback and i was hired.

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucuresti (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nobel (Bucuresti (Romania)).

Interview

Professional and really carefully organized to really recruit the best people.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.