Nokia Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nokia Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

2.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Just ask for my academic background and previous projects, but since it is an internship position it was okey that I did not have any previous professional experience. They explained what was the project that they were working on at the moment and the technologies that they have used. The also asked what development language I was more comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• If I worked with Visual Basic before   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a conf call on webex, the interview last for 45 minutes almost, the questions were about my background and we discussed a paper. Then I asked to explain the paper idea and if I am willing to implement the same testbed or not.

Interview Questions

• how to you define a successful summer? what was the most difficult project you have done   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Plano, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

One telehonic interview of 45 mins long, followed by onsite interview of 1 hour with a team member but this was for Internship. For full time : 2 one hour onsite interview process with the upper management.

Interview Questions

• Explain previous work exp ?
      What responsibilities have you taken which shows the leadership skills ?
      Have you had disagreements with your reporting Manager ? How did you deal with it ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

The first round is the amcat round after which consists of questions from the cor cs subjects.
    It's a good check of the candidate's skill set.
    The Coding questions very pretty easy, only thing is you need to choose C++/Java only. They don't give the option of Python or JS or any other language.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

the interview process is online where we are going to login for some video conferencing site
    the interview is conducted for shortlisted students
    in interview round the company people ask about some basic concepts of C and about networking concepts

Interview Questions

• what is difference between c and C++
      what do you know about ubuntu
      basic questions on C   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I applied on-line and got interviewed on site from a project manager.Friendly environment and people.Basic questions about my education and skills. The interview duration was about half an hour.

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was conducted for three rounds. The first round was online test which included quantitative aptitude, verbal ability, Logical reasoning, one programming question. Then followed by two rounds of face to face( each round included technical and HR questions)

Anonymous Employee in Kharar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Kharar, Punjab) in June 2019.

Interview

It was a in-campus interview. First one mail was sent to us regarding interview and for our consent. Then one online test was taken followed by Skype interview. Later on confirmation mail was sent to the selected candidates.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked about my projects that i have done in my graduation and some basic questions on Java and Data structure.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Mainly concentrated on the projects you have mentioned on your resume. Several Technical questions were asked based on the skill set mentioned in the resume and in HR interview basic questions were asked

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia in April 2019.

Interview

Online test on quant logical and basic programming ques can be very easily solved. Also some synomns and antonyms ques also include error correction ques after that Skype interview which has basic programming test and ques on data structures and also various ques on rdbms also.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.