Nokia Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nokia Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a conf call on webex, the interview last for 45 minutes almost, the questions were about my background and we discussed a paper. Then I asked to explain the paper idea and if I am willing to implement the same testbed or not.

Interview Questions

• how to you define a successful summer? what was the most difficult project you have done   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Just ask for my academic background and previous projects, but since it is an internship position it was okey that I did not have any previous professional experience. They explained what was the project that they were working on at the moment and the technologies that they have used. The also asked what development language I was more comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• If I worked with Visual Basic before   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Plano, TX (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

One telehonic interview of 45 mins long, followed by onsite interview of 1 hour with a team member but this was for Internship. For full time : 2 one hour onsite interview process with the upper management.

Interview Questions

• Explain previous work exp ?
      What responsibilities have you taken which shows the leadership skills ?
      Have you had disagreements with your reporting Manager ? How did you deal with it ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I attended first round online exam after applying. Testing platform was aspiring minds which was easy they asked general questions lie probability, permutation, combination, work, time, ratio, answer from passage. In coding they asked to print the number of rows given as input with factorial way of arrangement of every row

eg:3 (input)

Output:

12*11*10*9*8
    --7*6*5*4
    ---3*2*1

Interview Questions

• online test focused on reasoning, general aptitude, data interpretation and coding   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oulu (Finland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Oulu (Finland)) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with 3 Interviewers, showed them my projects, and explained what i have done in the projects, showed my transcript of record, explained my status in school, my average grade.

Interview Questions

• What have I Learned in school?   1 Answer
    • Asked some questions around my CV, like courses, projects, transcript, and so on   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Al Karm (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Al Karm (Tunisia)) in February 2017.

Interview

My Internship interview was a technical and HR questions. They call me after sending an email to recruitment team in Nokia Tunis. At the same day there was six other students from different engineering schools from tunisia to select from us only three students.

Interview Questions

• What is the Architecture of 3G networks?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

I dunno what has happened in that selection process. They never asked anything related to technical within 10 minutes the technical HR round got over. They never asked anything related to our domain which made very upset. Also, I have no idea of how they have taken the interns.

Interview Questions

• Projects
      linked list real life example.
      what is your favourite subject?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia (Chennai).

Interview

Nokia came for Internship recruitment through college campus. There were only 2 rounds totally.First round was online test - Technical aptitude in c,c++ and Java. The other part in online test was coding section . The questions asked was very basic concepts. The second round was face to face interview . Question was from oops and java concepts.

Interview Questions

• Face to face -Stack memory management,OOPS concept   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia (Budapest (Hungary)) in February 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was good because after submitting an online application, I got invited for interview within a few weeks interval. The interview was about my creativity skills, project management skills, team work skills among others

Interview Questions

• How can you enhance Innovations and creativity in Nokia   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

I interviewed at Nokia for internship through college.It had 4 rounds. First round was a aptitude plus technical plus coding round. Second was a technical round mainly asked about java. Third round was also technical where they asked to write code. The final was HR round and it was telephonic

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.