Nokia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nokia Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

1,328 Interview Reviews

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Basic phone screen with HR to kick it off. Next met with department manager. Cordial conversation with questions about items on my resume. Explained projects I had worked on at a high level. Met with a "peer" team member and was asked more technical questions about projects I had worked on. Received an offer from department manager a week later. Accepted offer. I think the interviewing process was fair and not too difficult.

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

One interview and it was comfortable to talk with the hiring manager about the job position, no doubts that it was a helpful process to get a job. Very nice place to get an interview

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Got an email from one of the Managers from NOKIA ION.

1. Given a coding challenge - consisting of 5 Coding questions. Leetcode easy - 3, Medium - 1 and hard -1.
    2. Had a 3-hr long back to back interview. In one of the rounds provided a coding challenge which is a real deal.
    3. Had an in-depth technical discussion which is of greater quality. The interview was top-class

Interview Questions

• 1. Array Two-Sum.
      2. OSPF States.
      3. OSPF Troubleshooting.
      4. MPLS
      5. BGP Troubleshooting   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with line manager. A good amount of technical questions. Looked for competency in skills that would apply to the job.
    Invited in for formal interview. Sat down and talked about myself and my skills. Was given a tour of the facility and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What type of coding would be used to make a webpage populate?   Answer Question

Software/Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Westford, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Intimidating. Disrespectful. They don't even ask if you want water. Grueling Technical interview. Designed to make you fluster. Place looked old and dingy. Overall unprofessional. They will lose good engineers and hire someone who does better at selling themselves.

Interview Questions

Interview

basic questions were asked. Knowledge on python and Hadoop can be tested. Checked logic and also told to write algorithm for few questions. overall average interview process. I feel it was an average level of interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

First it was a technical and behavioral interview, with the hiring manager.
    Then another technical interview with the matrix manager.
    after that, another technical interview with the solutions architect and technical manager.
    Then an interpersonal interview with HR.
    Then comes the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel frustrated with the customer?   3 Answers

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

There were 5 rounds including HR. Three were technical and one was general questions .Totally the Interview time is approximately 4 hours. Usually they will test only on the basics in an interview. So, having a strong knowledge in your desired field of interest is very useful .

Software Coop Interview

Interview

It was a 2 hr telephonic interview that covered my past experience, knowledge of algorithms and coding questions. This was followed by a couple of one on one telephonic interviews with two hiring managers. One asked questions on tcp and congestion control, it was technical round. Second one asked on same lines and gave a couple of small coding problems. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked one dp question, a variant of Fibonacci series. Not that hard. Asked a couple of string manipulation questions followed by few questions on regex matching and parsing YANG data files. Basic focus was on the approach.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nokia.

Interview

Very good . They came to my school. They choose me for Western Electric un 1969. I got a job in payroll. I was promoted to Newark. I was promoted every six months for one or two years.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.