Nokia Student Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nokia Student Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (New Delhi).

Interview

First round was online test which consists of English, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, and coding round and second was telephonic round in which i was asked to explain about the projects and some of the questions were barred on cloud computing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Student Trainee Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview: basic questions on Python and networking, since I was going for framework Automation. 2 telephonic round, then 1 direct technical and general HR round. The questions Will be more or less the same.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru).

Interview

Phone interview based on project and industry experience, pretty laid. On site interview involved Case interviewing style (consulting type interviewing) with the entire management team. They are looking for experience professionals and people that can work through challenging situations with solid business logic.

Interview Questions

• unix commands
      cloud computing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

I got selected through campus. The interview process as follows:
    1. Online general aptitude, English and programming questions, for about two hours duration.
    2. Technical interview conducted via Skype or in the Nokia Campus, Simple basics questions about networking, C and Python programming, mainly your projects done in engineering and masters and also basic communication and smart answers.
    3. HR round conducted in campus, to know about yourself, your confidence etc...
    4. Intern Confirmation letter sent by two weeks by the HR.

Interview Questions

• Networking Protocols like TCP, UDP, OSPF...etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru).

Interview

The first round was Aptitude conducted by Amcat. Pretty easy but time consuming questions. Then the shortlisted members got phone calls to attend f2f interview at their office for the technical round.

Interview Questions

• GSM architecture, modulation techniques mainly on OFDM, Simple programming questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

First they conducted the AMCAT test, shortlisted students appeared for a Skype technical round, further shortlisted students have undergo one more round of technical round and finally followed by the managerial round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

I was questioned on the basics of python and c. And then was explained with the project that was going on in the team. Asked me if I am interested to work.

Interview Questions

• How to search for patterns from text files   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.