Nokia Student Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Nokia Student Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Nokia

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru).

Interview

The first round was Aptitude conducted by Amcat. Pretty easy but time consuming questions. Then the shortlisted members got phone calls to attend f2f interview at their office for the technical round.

Interview Questions

• GSM architecture, modulation techniques mainly on OFDM, Simple programming questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nokia

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru).

Interview

Phone interview based on project and industry experience, pretty laid. On site interview involved Case interviewing style (consulting type interviewing) with the entire management team. They are looking for experience professionals and people that can work through challenging situations with solid business logic.

Interview Questions

• unix commands
      cloud computing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nokia (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

I was questioned on the basics of python and c. And then was explained with the project that was going on in the team. Asked me if I am interested to work.

Interview Questions

• How to search for patterns from text files   1 Answer

Student Trainee Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview: basic questions on Python and networking, since I was going for framework Automation. 2 telephonic round, then 1 direct technical and general HR round. The questions Will be more or less the same.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nokia (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

First they conducted the AMCAT test, shortlisted students appeared for a Skype technical round, further shortlisted students have undergo one more round of technical round and finally followed by the managerial round.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.