Northrop Grumman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Northrop Grumman Interview Questions

Interviews at Northrop Grumman

1,531 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Great interview process. I was able to connect with a wonderful recruiter. Make sure you show passion for whatever field you want to go in. It's best to tell them upfront if you are interested in software engineering, hardware, mechanical, etc. It's a fairly easy-going interview just make sure you know the in's and out's of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your resume, interests, what coding language you know.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a cool in person interview. Asked good case interview questions but not many hard coding questions. I have to fill this out because i can't access a glassdoor page without filling this out

Interview Questions

• Asked me to plan the time of a CS project given 3 months   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

They asked a lot of questions to ensure that you are well-rounded. Asked me to give more info on specific projects I've worked on and my specific roles. Went very smoothly and not too difficult.

Aircraft Systems Mechanic III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Palmdale, CA (US)).

Interview

the process begins with a phone screening interview going over your resume - followed by some questions why you feel your experience fits the job description. ending with some behavior questions? second interview is with a two mechanics and they pretty much ask the same questions just in more detail.

Interview Questions

• can you tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer
    • What will your fellow employees say about your?   1 Answer

Interview

First got a phone screen after applying through their website. The phone screen was just going over your resume in detail. Finally, on site interview. And then a week or two later got a call for an offer for the internship

Interview Questions

• Resume based interview questions and past experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

I received one, 30 minute phone call. My interviewer talked for a majority of the time. I attempted to ask about the company, and he gave very vague responses. I later found out that he was no allowed to tell me more about the work done, since 90% of it required a security clearance to look at.

After this one 30 minute phone call I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience, and why you are qualified for this role.   Answer Question

GBSD - Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman (Roy, UT (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then I had a 40 minute phone interview.
    For a major defense company, the offer was embarrassingly low-ball and they didn't want you to start till you are cleared (cost-cutting for them), no Sign-on bonus or relocation was offered. This ranks among the worst offers ever for Electrical Engineers. Good luck finding enough Engineers to pack up and move to Utah.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest professional accomplishment. How would you develop a requirement?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

The process started with phone screening, then moved to conference call with a group of interviewers and ended with an in person interview. The whole process was professional and well done.

Ceramics Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a 30 minute phone call with two people who worked within the department. They started by asking me questions and then I got a run-down of the position and the department. I was then able to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to show leadership?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Northrop Grumman.

Interview

Personality/Behavior questions, questions about projects and teams, questions about resume. Had a second round interview after the first one a month later. Second round interview was mostly to determine if skills I had fit into the specific team environment.

Interview Questions

• To describe projects I was a part of and what I did in the face of adversity   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.