NortonLifeLock Interview Questions

Updated 6 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 861 of over 861 interviews

Campus Recruiting24%
Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Chennai) in May 2021

Interview

One to one interview of 4 rounds. All technicals. Interviewers we’re supporting if you just guess in the right direction. Once all the interview Rounds were over. There was a director round.

Interview Questions
  • Link list
    Answer Question

NortonLifeLock

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

Programming assignment which could be done at home. Deadline was after 2 days. Simple RESTApi stufff, nothing too difficult. Code review after deadline, then regular interview processs. Was intern at that time and still in school, so most questions were about university projects I had done.

Interview Questions
  • Interpersonal work relations Code review of programming assignment

NortonLifeLock

Application

I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

Sent an online assessment, and then an online coding interview. The interview consisted of one programming problem and one program design problem. There was about 10 minutes left over for questions

Interview Questions
  • Design a vending machine object-oriented program

NortonLifeLock

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

one prog round two technical round one via telephone one manager round simple hr discussion on pay details asked to come to office for two days otherwise good, they could have taken the rounds on same day, not planned well - only concern in interview process

Interview Questions
  • asked some basic programming questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was first given a 1 hour coding challenge that comprised of 2 questions. After successfully solving the challenge I was offered an interview in which I was asked a coding question and a design based question. I answered both of them with few errors. Then I was told a bit about the company and finally I was waitlisted

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

There was no questions on swift or anything related to mobile in the 2nd interview, it was all questions on data structures. The role advertised as intern mobile dev but there expectations were for senior level candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NortonLifeLock

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

Very good interview process as they check on different domains likes data structures, oops, is etc and there were 3 rounds of interviews. And in the end results were declared by the hr. Overall the panel members had asked good number of questions to check on the ability to solve them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NortonLifeLock (Chennai) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was for 20 minutes. It was very simple. Only thing you need to do is listen and take time to give the proper answer. We should answer questions which is aligned to the company.

Interview Questions
  • The Recruiter asked about myself and he asked question based on my resume only few technical questions were asked.

NortonLifeLock

Application

I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

Quick and easy. Phone interview, assessment in excel, then final panel interview. Just be careful...I was a check the box candidate so spent a lot of time preparing in vain. Everyone throughout the process was polite and responsive until I asked for feedback on my interview performance. If you have certain characteristics, the only feedback you'll get is that they went with another candidate. No constructive feedback -- be wary if this org seems very eager to get you in the interview process after visually seeing your characteristics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NortonLifeLock

Application

I interviewed at NortonLifeLock

Interview

There was one take home coding assignment with two questions and 1 hour to complete both. Later there were two live interview questions online during an hour long session Leetcode-esque, Easy/Medium difficulty

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 861 Interviews