Norwegian Cruise Line Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 17 May 2019

2.5

Sort:

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Sunrise, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Hiring managers often choose to lead you on that you are an excellent candidate to hire someone who usually has less sales exprience than you. Shame Ive done 4 interviews and have mentioned everytime as well as written on my resume that i have cruise sales experience.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied through an hiring partner in my home country and was invited for an interview with a NCL recruiter. i Had a skype interview a couple of days later. After which they needed some additional paper work. (Medicals and refferals etc.) and couple of weeks later i was on my first ship.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a difficult situation in your work environment?   2 Answers

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI (US)

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Honolulu, HI (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

The actual interview went very well. They asked what my background was in, skills,position held. They
    asked what position I was applying for. The very first interview took about 3 hours to explain to me about the company and then the 1 on 1 interview. I felt really good about how everything went. I went home after
    that and it took about one week when I got the email saying I had received the job. Then for the next 5 months I had to go through the hiring process. They are vrey through. They wanted to know everything about you. A Background check,credit check,3 phyicals,criminal records,DMV background and I was responsible
    for getting the information. There was no expence to me. When I was finally called to go I looked back and
    I was glad about the prcess.

Interview Questions

• How well do you think you handle yourself in large groups of people?   2 Answers
    • How well do you work in a team enviroment?   3 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase in this process.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was pretty fast and was very informant with the entire company and the way it would run
    The entire process was very fast and fun and informant on not only the the company but all the different ships plus all of the different locations

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Seminar in a big room full of around 200 people,where they described "ship life", showing pictures of the cabins, crew areas. Basically buttering everything up by reminding you the location and destination, along wtih the career possibilities & benefits onboard. Afterwards, they began calling in one person at a time from an assembly line into a small room where you then spoke to the main recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer the company?
      Can you carry a tray?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2007.

Interview

Very smooth and organized

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Money was the last topic to talk about but was taken seriously

Server Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Covington, OH (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

open call, 3 hours long, watched presentation and was informed on everything we needed to know. interview was about 5 min long top. I nailed all questions asked and felt pretty confident that I got the job. However I never received a call by Friday like they promised. I emailed the lady who interviewed me and she said I didn't get a call back because she didn't have my online application. however I sent the application in early. A few messages were swapped then she stop replying all together. I am very upset with this company. I spent 4 hour driving in my car that day. I feel like this company is not very organized .

Broadcast Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed via Skype. I was asked questions about the job and what skills I had that were applicable to the job. overall the interview process was very easy and interesting.

Interview Questions

• Am I familiar with Final Cut Pro editing software   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was great. I had applied for the position and a couple of weeks later received an email asking if I was still interested in an interview. The interview had some behavioral questions, and pointed SORE questions where you are to pose a situation, obstacle, action, and result.

Vacation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Norwegian Cruise Line (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was called in for a interview at the HR department. They did a short intro of company. They had refreshments. offered job within two days of interview. Everyone was nice. I applied online via their website.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.