Novartis Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Novartis Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Novartis

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of resume submission, phone discussion and an interview with 5 managers individually. Everyone was friendly and very informative about the position. I communicated with the recruiter for a status and after about 3 to 4 weeks, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novartis (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

All the interviewers I met were friendly and laidback. They asked professional questions. The interviews were very structured.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience facilitating a meeting?   1 Answer
    • What is your five years goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novartis (Mumbai) in January 2014.

Interview

Telephonic interview, two face to face interview, case study analysis. Questions centred around work experience, Behavioural based interview questions, and life experiences. Interview process takes a lot of time, so not a place to interview if you are desperately seeking a job.

Interview Questions

• Work done in previous companies. It is easy crack if you have solid experience to talk about.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novartis (Basel (Switzerland)).

Interview

Behavior interview, initially telephone conversation with recruiter and later someone from Hr followed by 3 face to face interviews. Some related to personality to check the culture and values and some were based on previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you convinced a group of executives.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

telephone interview followed by two further interview from different panels. Telephone interview was extensive and competency based as was interview number one and two. After interview two there was a presentation to deliver which was assessed by the group on knowledge and also interaction

Interview Questions

• Think of a time where you were responsible for a project which wasn't going too well or a time which proved difficult and you were failing. Describe the event and tell us if you managed to turn it around and how you managed this and what resources did you call upon   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.