Novartis Senior Statistical Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Novartis Senior Statistical Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at Novartis

Senior Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hanover, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (East Hanover, NJ (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Face to Face; around 4 hours; Some were on the phone and others onsite face to face. Asked general questions and then few technical questions. It is hard to predict the outcome as they may not give you what you are asking and they have their own metric to decide title and salary.

Interview Questions

• General Questions and few technical questions; Technical questions may be hit or miss. On the whole not a difficult one. It also depend which group you go to; general medicine or the oncology one.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

I have heard many things about the company and the interview process of the company so when I got a first call from internal recruiter I was not serious about job change but thought of giving a chance.

With in few days they schedule a telephonic round, there were two people on the call but only one asked questions. I believe the second person was there just to check communication and cross check my answers. Telephonic round was a bit difficult but somehow I managed to clear it.

After that I was asked to be there in person for F2F interview. It was the easiest interview I have ever attended. Person assigned to me came on time to receive me, asked me to relax and have some coffee and snacks as I was coming directly from airport. After some time interviewers came and we had very friendly conversation.

They mainly asked me about my day to day activities and job roles and challenges. After that they explained about the expectations and why they are hiring. I thought they had already made decision to hire me, most of the questions were straight forward and applied to the type of work I was doing. No bookish questions. I was not comfortable with few of the questions and in that case they provided the answer with examples. Interview lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How are you managing your current team and projects? What is your experience about oncology projects? Are you part of any innovative project?   Answer Question

Senior Statistical Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novartis in March 2009.

Interview

it is a slow process as a whole. After phone screening, and then took only one day for on site, but the waiting time was a few weeks. Bargain process was fast, and they did consider your request a bit, but not too much room to bargain.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.