Novo Nordisk Compliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Novo Nordisk Compliance Interview Questions

Interviews at Novo Nordisk

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Clayton, NC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and seemed eager to get in touch. We corresponded a few times and had a brief phone interview. They called the next day to set up an in person panel interview a week later. The original job posting I applied to had errors and I had received an e-mail from an HR person saying to apply to a new posting with a similar name. This was somewhat confusing and upon receiving the e-mail that the original requisition had been cancelled, I was unsure if I would still have an interview. Nonetheless I found the new req after some searching and applied. Thank goodness I still showed up to the interview.

I arrived 15 minutes early as requested and any prepared interviewee would do. They were 5 minutes late because they couldn't find two of the people who were supposed to be on the panel. Once I got started it was fairly smooth. The panel had 4 people and all asked about 3 questions wanting answers in STAR format. Some were more friendly and transparent than others. The person who was most off putting was the person who had the same role I would be filling. The interview went okay and like I said, for the most part, they were very nice except one individual who wasn't necessarily rude, just a hard read.
After the interview I followed up 2 weeks later (10-14 days) and checked in with them asking when I should expect to hear something. I never got a response. The company is growing rapidly and there are plenty of positions, but it seems like they do have a "good ol' boy mentality" and aren't preferential to new people who may out qualify the 'homegrown' positions they've filled by recycling existing employees over and over. I think the company could use some fresh talent and make the people they interview feel more welcomed than they do. When you ask someone to come in for an interview and the interviewee follows up with the company after, someone should respond. It's the professional thing to do seeing as both parties took the time to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novo Nordisk

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I received a phone screening first. They liked me so they brought me in for an interview. I interviewed with 4 people in one day. 1 person first round, 2 people second round, and 1 person for the last round. I was asked a lot of behavioral questions and asked about the company. Just relate your experience back to the job description and how you can help them achieve their goals.
    Research research the company and know if there are any new products out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.