Novo Nordisk Drug Safety Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Novo Nordisk Drug Safety Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Novo Nordisk

2.8

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was really cool. It started with an online based interview and test followed by face to face interview after a week. In face to face interview three rounds of managers interview followed by an interview with vice president happened with me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novo Nordisk

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

It was an online interview, in the link provided by the company to my e-mail, A proper preperation will do great, as it was a online screen share you are monitored through web cam through out the test, so its a must to arrange with a proper decent place and an official attire as a part of prep. Test last for an 1hr with 39 questions to finish the process with an official face to face of 15min(incl) at the end. The questions are basic with standard edge. Test starts with Apptitude of 15 questions which are simple including family tree questions, percentages, train-speed velocity etc, simple and easy math, followed by technical questions of 18 divided to Pharmacovigilance and Novo Nordisk area of research i.e., Diabetes.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude Example:
      1) X is the Y's mothers husband and having two children, one is boy. Who is boy to her?
      Technical Example:
      5)Type 2 Diabetes also called as Ans: NIDDM
      6)Glucogan in Diabetes
      7)PV Regulatory bodies UK and USA: MHRA and USFDA
      8)Diabetes drugs classification and mechanism

So above are few question that i picked up!!

Well All the best!! If you are good at basics like above its easy to crack and can be part of some prestageious projects!!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

last round of interview with Dr.Prasanna _ a simple cool man ! Be polite and show him that u can work for the company _ its not like u can bring some huge changes_ but u can be a part of any changes from the company_ dont bluff- make it straight and simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Coimbatore) in September 2017.

Interview

The first round of interview was a written test to check your professional knowledge and apptitude skills.
    The second round was face to face interview with the team lead, it was all about professional knowledge and knowledge about the company and their products.
    The third round was with the HR manager and its about your personality and your presentation..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Chennai).

Interview

I attended the interview through campus placemnet. Introduction speach was given by the team leaders of novo nordisk.. Totally three team leader came to our university for the interview process..first round was written examination.. Questions were asked from subject.. Multiple choice questions were asked.. First half of the questions were subject related.. All the questions were from diesease for which the company is producing product such as diabetes mellitus, obesity etc... And tn numerical aptitude questions... After the filtration process few were selects for face to face interview with the team leaders.. Genrall questions as well about their products we were questioned.. Finally the hr round... They jus screened whether we would fit for their work place culture

Interview Questions

Because the job was in Bangalore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Bengaluru).

Interview

It took 2 days. There was a written test related to pharmacovigilance, diabetes and aptitude. After that there was face to face interview. They questioned about personal life, subject, and their company products. The HR and interviewer were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

First Written followed by Face to Face.
    Interview was taken by only one manager, in this kind of companies at-least 2 managers are available at interview to avoid any kind of bias, but not here.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.