Novo Nordisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Interviews at Novo Nordisk

Organizational Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview process was great; got a lot of positive feedback. They definitely kept me warm and in the hopper. Things moved swiftly over 2 weeks after first chatting with recruiter. Then, dead silence, until i followed up with recruiter, said position was on hold. I emailed a few weeks later and never got a response.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a four panel interview about 30-40 minutes for each person. It was in person before covid was occurring. The interviewees were all women. I never saw that in my years of interviews which was amazing. They asked tough questions but if you knew what you were doing you knew how to access and answer them properly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle multi tasking?   1 Answer

Medical Information Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was two rounds, phone screen and then on-site.

The phone screen was very pleasant and went well but on-site was a complete nightmare!!! My interviewers were racist and were not inclusive at all. I got feedback that I interviewed well but they went with someone else for reasons not discussed.

If you’re a minority (especially African American or Latino) Novo Nordisk will not treat you fairly in the interview process. From the moment they saw me, I was immediately disqualified from getting the role based on the color of my skin. No matter how well I interviewed, nothing would change the prejudices/biases.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Plainsboro, NJ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Well organized with back-to-back interviews/meetings with team members all in one day, which is excellent. Basically was brought into a small meeting room and various team members came to me. It was s pleasant experience, a little nerve-wracking too. From start to finish it took about five weeks to receive an offer but they were always in contact with me and gave me updates

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was really cool. It started with an online based interview and test followed by face to face interview after a week. In face to face interview three rounds of managers interview followed by an interview with vice president happened with me.

Social Responsibility Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in September 2019.

Interview

Friendly phone screen with the lead recruiter for the role. No surprise questions, easy rapport. Recruiter was happy to discuss the full context of the role within the larger organization. About a month after the phone screen I got an automated email that I was no longer under consideration. If I were passionate about the role, I would have followed-up myself and shown interest, but I was surprised the recruiter didn't reach out with an update given the success of the first-stage interview.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward questions about the depth of my experience in the core aspects of the job. Also tested my comfort with the commute to the HQ , salary range, and reporting structure.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

It was very straight forward and appreciated the process. I would recommend to anybody. The were very professional and the questions the typical standard. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Insights and Analytics Interview

Interview

A video interview in which you record your responses. You can record your intro as many times as you want, but the other questions can only be recorded 3 times

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was not very difficult. First round was online video recording where they asked many behavioral questions. Second round was video interview with 2 data scientists. They mostly asked resume questions and gave hypothetical product development question.

Interview Questions

• Describe project on your resume and then all the technical questions related to it   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Baltimore, MD (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Submitted an online application. Waited about a month, got asked to submit a recorded virtual interview. First round- recorded online interview (not face-to-face)
    Second round- face to face virtual interview.
    Did not ever hear back about the decision. Had to call in and ask what the decision was.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.