Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Novo Nordisk

Recruiter9%
HardAverageEasy
Found 446 candidate interviews
Novo Nordisk
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

The process started with an email from hr. She asked for my availability but didn't respond. Was able to become in contact after 2 weeks. I was give a short notice. I interviewed with her and advanced me to next round. This round was with 3 managers. They were all so friendly but drilled me on technical

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you used engineering in real life.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Copenhagen) in May 2021

Interview

1 hour interview - first intro to what they do then some personal and a bit technical questions, then some questions about future - i also had great opportunity to ask them everything i was wondering

Interview Questions
Novo Nordisk
Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

I could describe my interview process as easy, fast, comfortable, relaxed and enjoyable. They are extremely respectful and cheerful with the candidates. Always a great opportunity to apply for a job in Novo Nordisk.

Interview Questions
  • In general, they ask about who you are and what can you bring to the position
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (New Brunswick, NJ)

Interview

Disappointed in the communication from HR & hiring team. First contact was a month ago and after several automatic emails from the company I am unsure why the status has remained.

Interview Questions
Novo Nordisk
Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

Received a task to be solved the day before. Prepared my answer to discuss during the interview. The interviewers made it an easy-to-follow interview, did not feel cold at any moment, very welcoming and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • The process to solve the task. My opinion on the task compared to a real situation. How I worked on a daily basis...
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bagsværd
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Bagsværd)

Interview

There was a phone call, home assignment and onsite interview. During the phone call they mostly asked about my experience based on my CV. For home assignment I received anomaly classification task. On-site interview was around the solution I have provided for home assignment, machine learning basics, and what will happen during the production. I did not pass this stage. With the refusal email I also received extensive feedback regarding my performance.

Interview Questions
  • Sigmoid vs softmax? How to keep machine learning model up-to-date? How would you know when to re-train it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Copenhagen) in Mar 2021

Interview

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IF HR IS NOT INVOLVED IN PROCESS it was two round intreview and to my surprise, HR was not involved in both rounds. it was the hiring manager and one of the member of her team.first round was get to know you and general discussion and second round was logical reasoning, personality test and case study. The second interview was approxx for 2 hrs. in which they invited an external consultant to grill you down as if you are in FBI investigation. nevertheless, they seemed all positive and happy with my answers and praised me for my presentation and case study, Then they told me they really liked me and I am very near to finalization and asked for my references, Without any doubt I gave them my references. She called my reference took her interview and then made me wait for a week. After that she came back to me and said they are not considering me for the position and gave me a very random reasoning to go otherwise like, she is changing her job so she is not sure! and I am very structured and they are not looking for that quality. I am not offended that they did not select me as that is thier choice but they should not have called my refernces if they were not even sure about the job and my suitability for it! very unprofessional attitude!

Interview Questions
Novo Nordisk
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk in Mar 2021

Interview

20ish minute phone call where the questions were things like why Novo Nordisk and asked about my majors and why I picked them, graduation year, housing. Process was ok, nothing surprising or special.

Interview Questions
Novo Nordisk
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Istanbul) in Mar 2021

Interview

First step was HR specialist on the phone with basic questions. Resume check and brief summary of my career were asked. Second interview was with HR Manager and GM. A short presentation was asked to prepare. Presentation was about personal compass and key achievement in career.

Novo Nordisk
Application

I interviewed at Novo Nordisk

Interview

Very friendly, the interviewer asked questions related to the subject and it was very good experience. I wish all the luck to all people who are to be interviewed there. This company has really professional team.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 446 Interviews

Popular Careers with Novo Nordisk Job Seekers

Drug Safety Associate
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
Regulatory Affairs Associate (Publishing)
Learn About the Job