Novo Nordisk Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Novo Nordisk Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Novo Nordisk

3.2

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

3 interviews - phone and 2 in person. Standard questions and process. Offer extended and accepted. Once accepted HR provided a very detailed offer letter and package. Overall it was a standard interview and HR process - drug test and background check done after offer. Start date 2 weeks after offer extended.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novo Nordisk

Managed Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Difficult, complicated, and long process - consists of 4 rounds at least, HR screening, phone/skype interview w/ hiring mgr, on-site w/ multiple stakeholders, and other on-site w/ more stakeholders w/n the org.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

All interviews were 30-45 minutes. First phone screen with HR. Second was a behavioral/small case with hiring manager and manager from department. Third was with director to discuss vision and fit within department.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in April 2013.

Interview

I was invited to the interview through a referral. The process was relatively short: a interview, followed by two online tests and an interview where HR and future colleagues were included.

Interview Questions

• Quite standard: what are your strength and weaknesses, why this company, where do you see yourself in 10 years etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.