Nutanix Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Lead Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nutanix.

Interview

I got a call through direct recruitment team. Telephonic interview scheduled for some day. No one called me on scheduled day then recruiter rescheduled it for some other day at 10 O' Clock.

I got a call at 10:40 and then interviewer(Umaang saxena) called without checking resume. He did not know for which profile he is interviewing. Surely from interview question i can clearly say he was not having experience more than 3 or 4 years. I am having experience around 11 years. He was not clear about the question .He asked me some design question he said answer is wrong. i understood he has read this problem somewhere and expecting same solution. One thing you guys should understand design is never right or wrong. you should be seeing thought process of candidate not answer. In 1 hour no one can check whether someone can design or not. You can just understand thought process. Company should understand developers should ask ds question and architect should ask design question. Please be more professional, somebody who has not been in that experience range will not understand what to ask candidate. At least explain before interview for which profile you are hiring you shouldn't ask candidate that 'Do you know for which profile you are hiring'. Design question should be explainable in 2 min. If it is not explainable in that time that means your question is not for interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.