OCM Chartered Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at OCM

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Chartered Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OCM (Amritsar) in September 2011.

Interview

First Interview was taken by Chief Financial Officer and GM (HR) of the company to access my knowledge as well as my communication skills..I feel it was my confidence and practical approach which made me successful in the interview..All the questions was picked up keeping in mind the practical problems which a new candidate may faced in a group of persons having experience of more than 20 years..So I answered all the questions with full honesty and gave my best..

Second interview was with Chief Executive officer of the company, basically this round of interview was held to finalize the salary package access my stability..

I cleared this round of interview also and offered for the job..and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How you will deal with the situation when your boss ask you for the report but will not provide you thr proper information ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was came during my second round of interview..however it was not so tough as they all accepted what I wanted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.