Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts

2.8

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts (Chandigarh) in June 2018.

Interview

Entire process was very smooth and comfortable as oberoi is known for their exact selection standards so nervousness is very normal during the interview rounds

But confidence is always the key

Intern Interview

Interview

At first their was a Self introduction round, then Results of that. Then second round was Group discussion round, then results of that. Then third round was Personnel interview round, then final results of the selected candidates.

Commis Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts (Mumbai).

Interview

Three year professional experience in hospitality industry with hands experience with food & Production. Experience
     different
     styl eof cooking. Knowledge and experience of fo od& Production.

OCLD Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts (Mumbai) in August 2017.

Interview

Personal Introduction, Personal Interview, Psychometric Test, Interview with the General Manager, Semi Finals and Finals. It is a very detailed process to access the candidate thoroughly. The process is fairly transparent and unbiased.

STEP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

First we have to introduce to the group and then we have to face panel interview. Panel interview was full of basic questions followed by Personal Interview. PI was something exhausting and full of service related questions.

Senior Reservation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts (New Delhi) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round will be your Introduction round then written after that interview with senior managers or vice president of company and then go further. it take me total 2 days to complete the entire process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my prior experience in Reservation.   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

We were 5 of us. 2 of us were Hotel Management Graduates and the other 3 were 12th pass.
    The H R round was simple he asked about family background and experience.
    The Food and Beverage round that was with the Fnb Manager was a little tough. He asked me to name 5types of cheese, 5 types of red grapes, white grapes, etc. Lot of technicals.
    He asked the same questions to the other candidates and the 12th pass students couldn't answer a single question.
    At the end, we all got the offer letter! :D So basically the interview was for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Types of cheese, Name a few Red Wine grapes, White Wine grapes.   1 Answer

Training Managet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oberoi Group of Hotels and Resorts (Bengaluru) in February 2012.

Interview

It was asking me about myself - areas of experience in my professional life - my strengths and weaknesses and qualities and attributes I bring to the organisation and how will I perform as a trainer when I didn't have prior training experience. So I convinced them that firstly I was highly recommended by my former college principal and secondly with an excellent on the job operational knowledge I would use that strength to design training programmes and set up the department.
    They also wanted to know about my personal private life - marital status, children, dependants, driver's license, etc if any of these would hinder my performance at work which I assured them that it would not and convinced them to give me the position.

Interview Questions

• What do I bring to the table?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well they had prefixed my salary and wouldn't offer more. I accepted the offer because it meant a straight shift and not have to work late nights and so could spend evenings and weekends with my family.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.