Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 79 interviews

In Person14%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Interview

It was really unprofessional as they delayed everything and postponed the interview a-lot of times. They changed the dates end moment and didn't inform well before. In my opinion it was all really poor and wasn't managed well. it could've been really better as oberoi is a really big establishment.

Interview Questions
  • where do i see myself in 5 years.
    1 Answer

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Interview

First Round: HR Second Round: FO Manager Third round: General Manager HR asks for questions mostly to understand how you communicate. FOM asks questions which are more on the technical side and interest and how your potential could be best utilized GM Trusts the other they two, hoping they made the right choice and gets to know the new member of the team

Interview Questions
  • FOM asked me about the formulae for Room occ. / Multiple / Single/ ARR and ADR / Revpar.... and GM asked a few GK questions

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Nice experience i must say learn alot from it will love to explore more. You guys should try too the company good luck to everyone. 9-5 shift which is better than other hotel major departments

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Interview

First of all REGISTRATION was done Then a questionare was given to fill and then LOGICAL ABILITY exam happened then a VIRTUAL PANEL INTERVIEW happened then a PSYCHOMETRIC ASSESMENT was given to fill then a GENERAL MANAGER ROUND happened then the results were declared.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why food and beverage industry and department ? How was your view on it ?

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in Dec 2021

Interview

There were 4 rounds. The interviews were for both OCER & OCLD. It started with a logical ability test, followed by the virtual interview with the HR. They asked about myself, my hobbies, IET experience & some other questions. Then they jumped into technicals. As I was sitting for FO, so there were questions like ADR/ARR, OCC%, some situation based questions and many more. Some GK questions were also asked. Then they asked about family background as well. And the interview was over. I got shortlisted for the next round which was a psychometric assessment. And the last round was GM round which happened physically at the hotel. The interview with the GM was quite interesting. He asked a few technicals & gk. He also asked some casual questions. It was more of a general talk. Basically he was only judging confidence and communication. After this round we were not selected for further OCLD rounds. But luckily we were selected for OCER & got confirmation letter for OCER.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Mumbai) in Dec 2021

Interview

someone must be actually interested in having an operational trainee job or job in the hospitality sector before applying for this. whatever you might have learned in the HM college will come to work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Interview

Professional and relaxed. There was only one person on the panel, which made the interview less intimidating for me. The interview was held at a quiet side of the reception area and that was relaxing for me, although at the same time one can lose concentration due to other people moving around you.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself, in a foreign language you speak.
  • How soon could I start?

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in Oct 2021

Interview

4 rounds of interview L & D round - 1 HR round - 2 HOD round - 3 GM round - 4 overall it was a pretty decent process. The L&D and HR see how you communicate and checks your general knowledge. The HOD checks you for your technicals. And GM looks out for your overall personality for the desired post.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most challenging thing for me during my industrial training at the property I applied for?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

Apply by sending your email and after u get the revert back u have to visit the hotel at which your interview is scheduled and then when u visit u have to get a check pass and then u will be allowed inside.After entering u have to wait in room after some time a employee will brief about interview process and then process starts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Interview

the interview process was a Simple and organized process. It require to register on website beforehand and book a convenient slot. GD was challenging, intriguing and I hoped it lasted longer for the panel was quite interesting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Interviews

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts as 86.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.07 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Internship and Food and Beverage Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Reservation Associate and Front Office Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts takes an average of 8 days when considering 69 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Food and Beverage Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Housekeeping Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts according to 69 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 14.52%