Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

First intro and discussion with my family background and that starting quiz related to my job. further they discussed with me regarding the salary and trying to negotiate how much i can.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

HR round they ask about introduction why you wants to join oberoi and what makes oberoi different from other brands
    Department round - current affairs capitals and currency, technical
    GM round - confidence, loyalty , attitude

Interview Questions

• Why you wants to join oberoi   1 Answer

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nariman Point

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Nariman Point).

Interview

Very quick and nice.
    Age Matters.
    1. HR Round
    2. Department Head
    3. GM Round
    4. Aptitude Test
     After joining Exam named as “Roots” and after prohibition period again Interview with Senior VP and Executive VP.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi) in April 2019.

Interview

It was not worth the effort , senior was not able to understand as he was asking non technical questions which were irrelevant , at last panel was not asking the write set of questions.

STEP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in April 2019.

Interview

First round is for checking your english speaking skills and second is an interview with a panel where the interviewers try to know you better. They are very professional and you are surely going to be in for an amazing time there.

Ocer Interview

Interview

It was a great experience. First round was group introduction where we had to introduce ourselves. 2nd round was personal interview. 3rd round was a interview with general manager.

Commis Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajpura, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Rajpura, Punjab) in September 2018.

Interview

I sat for on campus interview and was later scheduled for one in hotel as i had to give a trade test. the people interviewing are very knowledgable and can judge u the moment u enter the room.

OCLD MT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Starts with GROUP INTRODUCTION , then followed by PERSONAL INETRVIEW, then followed by APTITUDE TEST, then followed by GM'S ROUND.. all the round are very tough and hard to crack.. usually they will give you a OCER offer letter..

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself, Strengths and Weaknesses, technical (Too Much) , Basic knowledge..   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Pune) in August 2018.

Interview

Employer asked about the family background and few questions on my internship work and asked about the family background it was very interactive session. be prepare on all the basics on the technical part

Fresher Food and Beverage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Udaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Udaipur, Rajasthan) in July 2018.

Interview

3 round of interview first will take HR and second is hold by head of dept and final round taken by GM then after they give me joining letter if I pass

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.