Oberoi Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated 25 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 64 of over 64 interviews

In Person15%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

Interview

It had several rounds. Including aptitude test. The first 2 rounds were held in the college i.e. introduction round and personal interview. The second round was the GM round with any General Manager of the Oberoi group. That is the time when it is decided whether a candidate is selected for an OCLD program or an OCER. the fourth is the psychometric test online. Here comes the semi final round. There are several tasks given to you to judge your personality and attitude also communication. It includes group discussion, British councelling, personal interview Nd the aptitude test. If you clear those round finally you are eligible for the final round which is held at the campus of OCLD. There are 7-8 panelists who will be taking the interview. And the results would be declared then and there itself.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction of yourself. Technical knowledge.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The first round consisted of a brief self-introduction followed by a personal interview. The interviewer took care to notice the demeanour of the interviewee. The personal interview focused on your knowledge of the brand and the industry. The interviewer noted each response on a evaluation sheet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

- Individual with HR - Individual with Vice President of OCC HR were nice and just - basically want to see how well you can communicate Vice President wanted to make sure you would be a great fit to their company - with confidence and again with fluency.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Tell us about yourself. Why did you choose the field you chose.

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Interview

First intro and discussion with my family background and that starting quiz related to my job. further they discussed with me regarding the salary and trying to negotiate how much i can.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Interview

HR round they ask about introduction why you wants to join oberoi and what makes oberoi different from other brands Department round - current affairs capitals and currency, technical GM round - confidence, loyalty , attitude

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nariman Point

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Nariman Point)

Interview

Very quick and nice. Age Matters. 1. HR Round 2. Department Head 3. GM Round 4. Aptitude Test After joining Exam named as “Roots” and after prohibition period again Interview with Senior VP and Executive VP.

Interview Questions
  • Why You want to work with The Oberoi Group?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Bangalore) in Apr 2019

Interview

Very smooth and carefully conducted with emphasis on technical knowledge. Stern screening process. No room for mediocrity. Really enjoyed the interview process with the HR manager as he was polite and very carefully conducted

Interview Questions
  • Give me an introduction of yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (New Delhi) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was not worth the effort , senior was not able to understand as he was asking non technical questions which were irrelevant , at last panel was not asking the write set of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oberoi Hotels & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts in Apr 2019

Interview

First round is for checking your english speaking skills and second is an interview with a panel where the interviewers try to know you better. They are very professional and you are surely going to be in for an amazing time there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oberoi Hotels & Resorts (Mumbai) in Jan 2019

Interview

I was a summer intern in their Trident, Nariman point hotel. There were 3 rounds; introduction, technical and gm round. It took a day to go through all of them.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions, because i was interning.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Interviews