Ocado Group Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 292 of over 292 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Ocado Group

Application

I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

Well structured 3 step interview with good insight into the business. First interview included a quiz. Questions were highly contextual and specific to the role. Done virtually but did not detract from the process.

Interview Questions
  • General knowledge quiz. In depth questions about problem solving experience.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Ocado Group

Application

I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

4 stages process: - HR interview call - 1st round behavioural; interview with an analyst+ brain teaser - 2nd round : with Manager + business case on excel - 3rd round: interview with Head of analytics

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural questions + brain teaser and business case on excel

Ocado Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

Rd 1 - With their internal recruitment team answering questions about Ocado, why you want the job and general chit chat. Rd 2 - 1 hr interview including a case study and competency questions such as.

Interview Questions
  • Competency Questions: "What learnings do you have from your current role which you can use in this role" "Name a time you had to work with another team on a difficult challenge" "How do our values match your personality"

Ocado Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

They sent me a case study for a first-round data analyst role and gave me 40 mins to complete a scenario which is about 2 types of warehousing techniques and told to choose which one is best by calculating the cost and delivery prices and etc which they already provided

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Ocado Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ocado Group in Apr 2022

Interview

They have wasted 2 months of my life, making me attend 6 recruitment meetings, after which I was informed that they are undergoing cluster reorganisation and can't give me the final answer. Initially, they gave me so called "positive feedback" and asked to wait one week. They got back to me after over 2 weeks, saying they can't hire me right now. But they had the nerve to ask if I can wait another month, because something might change. During these 6 meetings I've answering same questions all over again and couldn't really get any good answer to my own inquiries. The interviewers couldn't remember my name and they were calling from dirty bedroom, where a kid was jumping on a bed behind them. The cherry on top was their value assessment, where they were asking "behavioural" questions to assess if I fit into their "family" (one of their values is "we are in this together").

Interview Questions
  • PM related tasks: baclog prioritization, customer interacion + task of describing the product you are currently working on
1 person found this interview helpful

Ocado Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

Three separate interviews. First was with the team lead and more of informal chat to talk through my CV, previous experience, my knowledge of the role and company. Second interview was with the team lead and another senior lead from another department. This interview was competency based. Question were asked about my existing experience and how I would respond to certain situations which may arise in the role. Final interview was with the division manager and team lead. Again, more of an informal chat to get to know each other, with a few competency questions thrown in.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Ocado/role? How do you prioritise your workload? Describe a project that didn't go according to plan and how was this resolved?
3 people found this interview helpful

Ocado Group

Application

I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

I applied online - I then had to email to send proof of my right to work - they then called to ask what role and start date I wanted - then it was done. There wasn't an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ocado Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

the process was quite fun, they used some ice breaking activities to make us relax. after that we were allocated as few groups and discuss for 2 separate tasks. after that, we another presentation about the future career plan thing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ocado Group

Application

I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

Very straight forward and easy to pass if you have common sense. There are multiple tests you need to undertake like a driving awareness……. Overall good experience however be extremely careful on probation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ocado Group

Application

I interviewed at Ocado Group

Interview

The interview session was awesome and smooth, not too complicated, they are lovely people and employer, i was invited for the interview even tho i was nervous but they make you feel comfortable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 292 Interviews