Ochsner Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ochsner Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Ochsner Health

2.5

Register Nurse Interview

Interview

The phone interview was very much like a normal conversation. I was told alot about the unit itself, compensation, and was answered all my questions. The next step after this would be to have an interview with the unit manager.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ochsner Health (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First you put in an application on their website then they call you for an interview. If you pass the interview, they call you for a 'mock workday' to see if you fit with their company. Pass that and they drug test you

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ochsner Health (New Orleans, LA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Two telephone interviews and a in person shadow
    One interview had more questions. First interview was an overview of the clinic and what they do. In person was shadowing and seeing what Is done

Clinic Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ochsner Health (Jefferson, LA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I met with 3 ladies for my interview, the Clinic operations manager, Nursing Supervisor and clinic supervisor. all very nice ladies, I was given a tour of the facility and told everything that is done there, what each clinic deals with and after the interview I shadowed a nurse for an hour before I left.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult experience you had during clinicals and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you get someone to trust you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ochsner Health.

Interview

First I interviewed with the Coordinator, then a peer review with different positions in the facility, which included nurses and other patient access representatives. I was then allowed to shadow with a patient access rep for several hours on the same day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ochsner Health.

Interview

It was a bunch of typical questions and other things pertaining to registered respiratory therapy care. Nothing too hard that may require critical thinking. It was just to make sure you had the necessary experience required to perform the job

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose respiratory?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ochsner Health.

Interview

Very Easy. They make you very conformable. They ask the standard questions. They are very informative as well about how long process takes to be hired. It's a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you went out of why to help someone if so tell us about it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ochsner Health in August 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with human resources, regular interview with hiring managers & peer interview with a nurse first assistant and a surgical technologist, as well as shadowing other surgical tech in the operating room during a regular work day (just for a few hours)

Interview Questions

• Surgical technologist questions   1 Answer

Chief Operating Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ochsner Health.

Interview

I had a detailed phone interview with an Executive Recruiter with Ochsner Health System. The recruiter provided me with a detailed overview of the position and responsibilities. Also, quizzed me on my background and experience, successes, etc.

Interview Questions

• What did you find to be your biggest challenge in your past position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ochsner Health.

Interview

Easy flow. All involved were very nice and laid back. I interviewed with three different people. They made me comfortable . Very organized. Friendly and professional. Conference room was cold

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.