Ocwen Financial Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ocwen Financial Research Associate Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Pune) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process took long time, about 3 days. Candidates had to wait all day long for all 3 days to attend the process. The process was as follows:

Versant Test
Aptitude Test
HR round
Technical round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ocwen Financial

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

Essay Writing, Versant round, Aptitude test, HR round. Interview was pretty easy. But the first question they ask you is if your okay with shifts, say Yes. About the package, take what they offer. there is no negotiation. The HR was really friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Ocwen? Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. you take what they offer. But the package they isn't very bad though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ocwen Financial (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

I gave interview through a consultancy. Initial Screening was done by the consultancy. Next round was taken by company HR. after that there was a versant test and behaviour test. The process was over in a day. next was documentation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.