Ola QA Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ola QA Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Ola

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Interview

Three to four tech rounds start from Algo, automation, framework development. Once you cleared the first two rounds then you can clear last two rounds very easily. You have to prepare Algo as well.

Interview Questions

• Automation Framework Development, Algo,   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ola

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ola (Bengaluru).

Interview

No telecon. Came for F2F directly to their EGL office at Bangalore. 4 rounds were scheduled. 3 * Manager round and 1 Sr Director round. Lots of time were wasted, as the recruiter struggled to get panels. Did not really enjoy the overall experience.

Few interviewers were good and friendly while few showed arrogance, which did not really entice me to this company.

Interview Questions

• First round focussed on past projects and some coding. Was asked to develop a tool which can help testing a big data platform.

Second round was pretty good. The questions were entirely on something that I had not worked to check if I think out of the box. The interviewer looked composed and sensible. Enjoyed that conversation a lot. It focussed more on my testing approaches and how will I narrow down a problem in complex distributed systems. Some puzzles.

Third round was more on deep deiving in past projects again and some scenario based questions such as what will your approach be if you have to test a component XYZ.

Final round was very short - It was with Sr Director and it was more on how will test some of the scenarios they face.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ola (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Got arranged through consultant.Was informed about the position for Ola Store though found out to be for ola cabs by interviewer.Informed that after one tech round head of engg(probably) will talk.
    Anyway, on the designated day(I arrived 10 mins late though) one QA manager talked to me.Looked to me more kind of people manager than technical manager.Didn't look like a tech sound guy though he claimed to be in IC role as well.Strived to make aware of him my current product and its functionality.Also some tech stuff(read oauth) twisted in his own way rather than its normal functionality.
    Asked to me test a custom API exposed without saying u have to take consideration of its designing the architecture of hidden dependency.
    Asked a program to reverse a string without using any in-built library(means not even any string function, well thats what He asked) and he himself was using this in his later answer(on provocation and dilly-dallying he budged into answering) and assumed something which is not expected of him.Not convinced with his answer I made up my mind.Simply either he didn't know the answer himself or asking proper questions is not his forte.
    Anyway, around after one hour talk HR told me that head is not around and will get back to you.
    Understanding I scurried.
    Never expected from a company like this to have an interview process like this.
    Not rating negative because of "No Offer" but because of the kind of interviewer they use.They assume rejection b'coz of an interviewee has no hands on a particular stuff(in this case resume screening to blame) or wanna hear what He wants to.Can't think of listening to other answers which might be better or at least under consideration.
    Looked also kind of frivolous attitude towards me for selection.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.