Omega Boutique Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Omega Boutique Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Omega Boutique

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Omega Boutique in September 2015.

Interview

I first had phone interview and it went well and then I got invited to the 5th avenue Store to meet the store manager for a second Interview. On the day of the interview, the store manager seemed unenthusiastic and asked basic questions. Fast-forward- they emailed me the same day saying I didn't get the job. There is no doubt that being black was the reason why I did not get the offer. I speak 4 languages fluently, I have worked for 5 fifth avenue stores in the past, I have 6 years in high end retail sales with admirable performance metrics such as UPT, ADT and KPI. And the brand called me before for an interview and I turned it down because of location. If you are black you might want to think twice before applying. Just saying.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Omega Boutique

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Omega Boutique (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I had dropped off an resume and was contacted for interviews with the managers. In addition, I had phone interviews with the district manager, a sales associate who spoke the same language I did (to verify that I was fluent), and I was supposed to have an interview with an HR manager.

The store managers were very warm, and were very good at telling me what was coming up and what their expectations. The district manager was very warm on the phone, but the interview with the other associate in another was language was awkward. I believe it was because that interview was conducted only to test my fluency in that language, and it turns out I spoke it better (faster and with more difficult vocabulary) than she did.

Unfortunately things started slowing down before my final interview. It was in the height of holiday season, so both myself and the HR manager were both equally difficult to get a hold of. In the end we were never able to interview.

Interview Questions

• The LGBTQ organizations I was involved in used the word "queer" instead of "LGBTQ" or "gay". The interviewer, who was gay himself, wanted to know why I chose to list it on my resume, under that name, considering that some may take offense or toss my resume.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Omega Boutique.

Interview

I applied online and within a few days I got a call back to setup an in person interview with the Omega Boutique Manager at the Omega Boutique. The manager was exceptional - very polite, pleasant and professional. I was thoroughly impressed. A week and a half later, I received a call back to setup a second in person interview with the Regional Manager. Check out other Glassdoor community member reviews for further details on the following steps. PS. I'm still completing the Omega Boutique interview process myself and that is why I've answered "No" on the "Did you get an offer?" Glassdoor question. Just in case you where wondering.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.