One97 Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

One97 Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at One97 Communications

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Written 1 : Technical and Aptitude.
    Written 2: Written Coding

Written 1 was Normal Written exam based on fundamentals of Aptitude and Computer Science.

Written 2:

a++;
         *a=2;
         printf("%d",i);
    Q2 :

Imagine you have a special keyboard with the following keys:
            A
            Ctrl+A
            Ctrl+C
            Ctrl+V
    where CTRL+A, CTRL+C, CTRL+V each acts as one function key for “Select All”, “Copy”, and “Paste” operations respectively.
    If you can only press the keyboard for N times (with the above four keys), please write a program to produce maximum numbers of A. If possible, please also print out the sequence of keys.
    That is to say, the input parameter is N (No. of keys that you can press), the output is M (No. of As that you can produce).

Q3 : Consider a Binary Tree not necessarily BST,Remove all nodes which don’t lie in any path with sum>= k.

Q4: Given an array arrange it in the form a<b>c<d>e<f>g……….

Q5 : Given an array of numbers arrange it in the form of a single number such that the concluded number is
    the maximum.
    e.g. given : 99,8,76,45,66,9,7,33,5,42
    O/P : 99987766654233

Sectional Cut-off for O/P and Coding Questions.
    Marking was done against correct approach not the exact answers.

Round 1 (Technical):
    Q1: How will you store 800 Million records in database.
    Q2: Data storage of double and float differs in C/C++ and Java How is it ???
    Q2: Transfer data between a program written in Java and C#.
    Q3: I need to establish a network in which I will be sure of security ,How will you proceed
    Q4: A and B are two sets Write a non nested query so that I can get the data in B but not in A.
    Q5: 000…………..? 11111111111111111111…………….? Write a Program which find the index of the
    start of series 11111111…..?.

Round 2 (Technical):
    Q1: Give your introduction along with your technical skills.
    Q2: Explain your project “Stock Prediction”
    Q3: I want to retrieve records from a table from date 1 – 15.I don’t want to use range Queries
    Suggest the optimal solutions…
    I suggest Indexing on date column.
    He insisted on alternate ways.
    “he said what you think you can do……”
    Q4: What is Unique and NULL Constraint ?
    Difference between Primary Key and Unique.
    How many maximum records in Unique can be NULL.
    Q5: Write Most optimized algorithm for finding a Word in sentence.
    (I used Trie approach , he scolded me for not asking the sentence is sorted or not.. the used Binary search.)
    Q6: Difference between thread and process.
    What is PCB ?
    What is synchronization ??
    What is Semaphore ?
    Explain and solve Producer Consumer Problem using Semaphore ? What is Drawback here
    What is monitor ? Solve Producer Consumer Problem using Monitor and explain pros and cons.

Final 8 candidates from Delhi region selected.

Round 3(Final Round Managerial and Technical):
    Q1 : What you want to do in your Life ?? Discussion life as a placement coordinator ?
    What you did ? your duties ? differences you made …
    Q2 : Doing Post Market Analysis of a Stock Market of Previous Month .
    Write a Program of Stock Buy Sell to Maximize Profit.
    Q3 : Explain Cursor ? its types ? differences between them ? What to use When ?
    Q4 : Explain Matrix ? Matrix Multiplication? Difference ways of Matrix Multiplication ?Explain Both.
    Q5 : What are you doing right now ??? will you join us ?? Why ??

Students from 30 Colleges of India are evaluated and Top 25 are offered the JOB.

I was not one of them.

Interview Questions

• Difference between thread and process.
      What is PCB ?
      What is synchronization ??
      What is Semaphore ?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at One97 Communications (Noida) in September 2018.

Interview

It was good even the whole interview process was conducted in a well behaved manner .
    They took only one day to complete the whole interview process .
    As it is a product based company there is lot of learning and future scope .

Interview Questions

• they asked questions related to oops in java.   1 Answer

FSE Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at One97 Communications.

Interview

When he reached the interview for 15 minutes after the head came, asked some simple questions and asked about his present company and work and he shared his experiences and told some important things about sales.

Interview Questions

• Will you work with me wholeheartedly   1 Answer
    • Needs to work well, do not care if there is no result   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at One97 Communications (Patiala) in April 2018.

Interview

The process included 4 rounds. First round was coding round that took place on cocubes, it had three coding questions, not very difficult but required good knowledge of data structure and programming concepts. around 70 students gave the test and 30 students were shortlisted for the interviews. The 2nd round was a technical interview round, basically the interviewer asked questions related to the test questions, data structure, coding concepts. then third round was based on the practical implementation of the data structure concepts and final round was the HR round concentrated on profile discussion and hobbies.

Interview Questions

• write c++ code to calculate the max sum sub-set of given array.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at One97 Communications (Hyderabad) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at One97 Communications (Noida) in November 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds .
    1. apptitude round (General appti , Java programming questions , linux , sql )
    2. face to face (taken by one of the senior)
    3. face to face in group pannel by seniors

Interview Questions

• 1. What is database ?
      2. What are OOP's concept . with example .
      3. what is exception handling ,.
      4. they give me one question related to sql querries .
      5. Implementation of linked list .
      6. Differenece between GET/POST .
      7. He ask everything written in resume i.e, about project , protocols .
      8. knowledge of bid data .
      9. About my training on Ethical hacking . What is it ?? What are the tools you learn ?? How they work .
      10. Tell me about Yourself .
      11. Your Hobbies .
      12. What is multi threading ??   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process is not so difficult . It is having three rounds. First round is written test, second and third is face to face interview of one hour each.

Interview Questions

• What are the new technologies in market , about DB , core java , OOPS , self introduction   1 Answer

Motion Graphics Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at One97 Communications (Noida) in November 2017.

Interview

First i have to apply online then they fix the interview for face to face after that they give you a assignment for a week after that they review and revert back to you then manager take your interview after that design head have some question with then finally HR call you for further information

Interview Questions

• your past experience then test your skills   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at One97 Communications in October 2017.

Interview

First round: basic SQL and excel
    2nd round: Problem solving and guess estimates
    Prepare analytics tools and business cases . They mostly check your logics and business aptitude.

Basic SQL and bit R.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at One97 Communications (Noida).

Interview

20 min 2 rounds, no standard interview taken or question asked no subject related question, no profile description they already hired 16 people not disclosed at the time of interview

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.