Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Application

Interview

30 minutes 2 Interviewers Combination of scenario and direct answer questions Apply on Organization website; email sent asking to confirm an interview. Interview completed over zoom or phone due to COVID. Entire process took a 2 weeks max from when I submitted by resume until I got an offer. Offer received over the telephone within 3 days

Interview Questions
  • What does the recovery model of care mean to you?
    Answer Question

Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Interview

The interview process was in person and took about 30 minutes. The interview consists of several circumstantial questions about how you could handle certain situations. There was also questions about cultural sensitivity and awareness.

Interview Questions
  • If you are taking the kids on an outing,and one kid is having a hard time prior, how would you handle that?

Application

Interview

Email sending me an inviting me to the interview. Confirmed and did interview over skype due to COVID. Had interview approximately a week later. Informed of results two weeks later via email.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you stand out against the other applicants in your opinion?

Application

Interview

The interview was conducted by the clinical manager and the recruitment manager. The position was for the Forensic Assessment Unit. They were both very welcoming and made me feel very comfortable during the interview. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • What experience and qualifications do you possess for this position? What are the components of the MSA What are the risk factors for someone that is suicidal? What do you do if your patient is in crisis? What does recovery mean to you? What is a forensic patient and tell me everything you know about forensic unit What is involved in the quality assurance program Tell me about a time you had conflict with a co-worker and how did it get resolved? Tell me some ways you can be provide proactive care to the patient Do you have any questions for us?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

Interviewed by 3 people fairly good and average interview ,10 technical questions from SQL ,SSIS and some HR and Technical Questions on interview .they prefer mostly working on Dashboard reports as for this role.

Interview Questions
  • How to you Create Dashboard Reports without Client Information?

Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences in Jun 2018

Interview

The process was with the manager and HR. They asked several questions about my competencies for the job, what my experience was, what recovery looks like to me etc. After the interview, they called me and asked for my references. I provided that to them, and then they called to inform me I was the successful candidate, and confirmed pay etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON) in Jun 2018

Interview

Was asked a series of questions with scenarios I had to answer based on prioritization and was asked why I wanted it was interested in the position as well as how I felt about learning new skills and how I dealt with frustration

Interview Questions
  • If you were to revive a call from a nurse who's laptop was down and from the ceo on the same issue, which one would you look at first

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview was very professional . There were 3 interviewers who asked a series of questions . There were a lot of “ tell me about a time questions “ One was very friendly , one was very quiet and the other was very serious.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if our system went down ?

Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

Interview

Panel interview with three individuals. Very informative and fair interview process. A number of questions and scenarios. Fairly standard process. Nothing unexpected per say. Finished within 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON) in Mar 2017

Interview

Basic 30-45 minute interview, it was pretty average some questions were difficult. It was with two supervisors. The manager will call you in a week or two if your hired. Then you have to do orientation and everything for a few days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews