Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences Interview Questions

Interviews at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences

3.1

Interview

The interview process was in person and took about 30 minutes. The interview consists of several circumstantial questions about how you could handle certain situations. There was also questions about cultural sensitivity and awareness.

Interview Questions

• If you are taking the kids on an outing,and one kid is having a hard time prior, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

Registered Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences.

Interview

Email sending me an inviting me to the interview. Confirmed and did interview over skype due to COVID. Had interview approximately a week later. Informed of results two weeks later via email.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out against the other applicants in your opinion?   Answer Question

RPN Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was conducted by the clinical manager and the recruitment manager. The position was for the Forensic Assessment Unit. They were both very welcoming and made me feel very comfortable during the interview. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What experience and qualifications do you possess for this position?
      What are the components of the MSA
      What are the risk factors for someone that is suicidal?
      What do you do if your patient is in crisis?
      What does recovery mean to you?
      What is a forensic patient and tell me everything you know about forensic unit
      What is involved in the quality assurance program
      Tell me about a time you had conflict with a co-worker and how did it get resolved?
      Tell me some ways you can be provide proactive care to the patient
      Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 people fairly good and average interview ,10 technical questions from SQL ,SSIS and some HR and Technical Questions on interview .they prefer mostly working on Dashboard reports as for this role.

Interview Questions

• How to you Create Dashboard Reports without Client Information?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences in June 2018.

Interview

The process was with the manager and HR. They asked several questions about my competencies for the job, what my experience was, what recovery looks like to me etc. After the interview, they called me and asked for my references. I provided that to them, and then they called to inform me I was the successful candidate, and confirmed pay etc.

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was asked a series of questions with scenarios I had to answer based on prioritization and was asked why I wanted it was interested in the position as well as how I felt about learning new skills and how I dealt with frustration

Interview Questions

• If you were to revive a call from a nurse who's laptop was down and from the ceo on the same issue, which one would you look at first   1 Answer

Switchboard Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was very professional . There were 3 interviewers who asked a series of questions . There were a lot of “ tell me about a time questions “ One was very friendly , one was very quiet and the other was very serious.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if our system went down ?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Panel interview with three individuals. Very informative and fair interview process. A number of questions and scenarios. Fairly standard process. Nothing unexpected per say. Finished within 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic 30-45 minute interview, it was pretty average some questions were difficult. It was with two supervisors. The manager will call you in a week or two if your hired. Then you have to do orientation and everything for a few days

Registered Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitby, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Whitby, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Panel of 2 interviewers. You sit down and they welcome you and explain the hospitals feelings about recovery. They ask you a bunch of questions and the interview is scored out of 100, the candidate with the highest score "wins" the job.

RPN's who are external are usually only considered for temporary jobs. Permanent jobs for RPN's are usually given to temporary employees or full-time staff who need to move to parttime. Once you get a temporary job it is fairly easy to become permanent.

It's easier to get permanent part time as an external candidate if you are an RN.

Full time jobs usually go to internal candidates.

Interview Questions

• What does recovery based care mean to you?
      What would you do if a client was smoking on the ward?
      What would you do if you found a client laying on the floor unresponsive?
      What do you know about mental health forms?
      How do you incorporate the mental health act into your practice?
      Tell me about a time you did not get along with a co-worker?
      How do you incorporate cultural sensitivity into your practice?
      What education and experience do you have that relates to this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.