Opera Solutions Research and Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Opera Solutions Research and Data Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research and Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Interview

Interview consisted of giving a technical talk about my previous research to a group of ~15 people, then 3 closed-door meetings one-on-one, first with a potential boss and secondly with two people who would have been peers. After interview, an HR rep told me by email that the feedback had been positive, but I didn't hear anything else back so I guess she was just blowing smoke.

Interview Questions

• Asked to solve a probability problem (find the probability of a false positive using detection software with a given fail rate and a population being tested with a given proportion of positives).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Opera Solutions

Research and Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions in October 2016.

Interview

First talked about experience related to data science and interviewer asked some questions regarding the resume. It took around half an hour. Then some questions were asked, relating to probability theory and data structure. The interviewer would give hints if you got stuck.

Interview Questions

• How to reconstruct a binary tree from inorder and preorder travelsal   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

The process includes 4 interview rounds. The first three rounds include puzzle solving, guess estimation and some HR questions also. Last round was HR which was easy and friendly. The overall process was nice.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (New Delhi) in October 2015.

Interview

Written test
    Basic quantitative aptitude questions and maths.
    Puzzles
    Questions of case study and so many things related with data.
    They were analyse that how the person deals with data & problems.
    How he prepare documentation of project.

Interview Questions

• Basic introduction then puzzles questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (Noida) in June 2013.

Interview

Excel Test- Vlookup, Time Conversion, Pivot table, concatenation and some more
    Aptitude Test- basic quant and English

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Opera Solutions (New Delhi) in December 2013.

Interview

Written test consisting of aptitude+Logical reasoning with verbal ability, as like always.
    Short listed students go through 3 one to one interview process. At each level, candidates are short listed and then passed to the next one.
    All interview rounds included puzzles, knowledge about opera, understanding of graphs given by them at that spot and explain it to them. They will surely ask from resume that you put forward.

Interview Questions

• Suppose there is a point A on road. From this point, probability of any car to pass in 20 min. is p; then tell what is probability for any car to pass in 2 min.?   5 Answers

I wanted them to offer me bussiness analyst position but they wanted me to begin from being data analyst.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.