Oracle Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Oracle

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 5938 candidate interviews
Oracle
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Oracle

Interview

Great - three interviews (one with recruiter and two with different hiring managers) The interviewers were friendly and interested in what I had to say. My recruiter helped me plan out when to schedule my interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me on why I should send me kid to --- college? What makes you stand out compared to other candidates?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Was asked about my experience and 2 coding questions. After clearing both the interviewer tells me he's impressed and I'll get details on the next round. The HR also tells me the same when I contact himm the next day. But after not receiving a week of communication the HR finally tells me they're not going forward that too after I contact him again Don't take candidates for granted

Interview Questions
Oracle
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle

Interview

I'll start by saying the interview process itself was great. I was contacted by a recruiter and had a short 30 minute screening with her, then a 30 minute Zoom call a week later that asked mostly situational questions (nothing too tricky). Then about a month later came the SuperDay, which was an entire day of group and individual interviews that were not as terrible as it sounds. I left the SuperDay feeling confident about my conversations. What made the experience so negative was how they handled the decision process following the SuperDay. I received a generic email from a different recruiter saying my application was "not accepted". That would be an OK response if I had just applied online, but that's unacceptable after investing over a month and an entire day of interviews into the process. Even after calling for feedback, I was told that they had no feedback for me and that other candidates were "possibly better suited for the role". Overall left a terrible taste in my mouth if that's how the company handles applicants who invest so much time and energy into intervieiwng.

Interview Questions
Oracle
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle

Interview

Read the other reviews about Oracle before consider applying and this company offers low pay compared to its competitors. The interview process requires multiple interviews with different managers. It was a disorganized process as the hiring manager would try to schedule an interview the next day. Don't waste your time applying!

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you? How do your former managers describe you as? Tell me about a difficult time during your work/project and how did you handle it?
Oracle
Application

I interviewed at Oracle

Interview

One round phone interview and 2 rounds in a half-day onsite. Overall, the process is fast. It took me about 3 weeks from the phone interview to getting an offer. HR is also very responsive.

Interview Questions
  • Medium level leetcode array problem.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at Oracle (New York, NY)

Interview

1.Profile shortlisting 2.First technical round 3.Second technical round 4.Call from HR for congratulating and says tommorow will be HR round 5.No response to call/email/message for 15 days till now 6.They don't care about candidate. Karma is real. She will pay some way 7.Worst company and HR ever

Interview Questions
Oracle
Application

I interviewed at Oracle

Interview

Pretty straight up interview process starting with a recruiter then a hiring manager took over the process. Heard back in two dats after the interview that I got the job. Whole process took two weeks from interview to hire.

Interview Questions
Oracle
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle

Interview

Well scheduled one with core questions on Cpp, abstraction ,oops concepts and example Deep knowledge on pointers in CPP, pointer manipulation, arithmetic,bit field Design principles and architecture concept Previous project experience,solving binary arithmetic

Interview Questions
Oracle
Application

I interviewed at Oracle

Interview

The process started with a single interview and transitioned into a group interview if you made it to the next round of interviews. You had to present on case study that showed your selling capabilities. Pretty easy if you practiced.

Interview Questions
  • How would you see yourself advancing to the next position, if hired.
Oracle
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle

Interview

The hiring manager in the US was great to speak to, a true gentleman. However soon after speaking to his direct reports I could get a clear sense of politics within the team. The last interviewer (DR 2) was insecure and was trying to be necessarily bossy with his questions. I also sensed prejudice and ageism, in my last interview, in the way I was spoken to.. it was rather patronising. Unfortunately for me, the second interviewer was the main influencer. In hindsight, I am glad that I did not get the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you faced a difficult stakeholder.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,938 Interviews