Oracle Test Automation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Oracle Test Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Oracle

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (New Delhi) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got call in few days to attend interview. But no prior information was share on interview process even on a asking multiple times..

I had two technical and one manager round

Its basically in depth questions on what is updated in resume.

On manager round i was told to attempt some online test amd one review round but never got update on it.

So I called them they told its under hold we will get back to you. But they never called back

Interview Questions

• . 1.java basics/oops, programing questions on recursion and collections
    2.selenium automation challenges
    3.sql   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

HR contacted via Job Portal and sent an email with programming questions to solve over weekend. Then called for in house interview. In in house interview gave again a question paper of total 8 programming questions to solve in 30 mins. I did not clear this round.

Interview Questions

• find Pythagorean triplets in a user input array and write test cases for it in testng/junit   Answer Question
    • find shortest distance between two elements in a 2D array and write test cases for it in testng/junit   Answer Question
    • find the missing number from the arithmetic progression.   1 Answer
    • String Palindrom, reverse words in a string, find longest substring in a string, duplicate characters in a string and print the count of it.   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

First round was written aptitude and programming.
    Aptitude: 20 questions- 40 minutes
    Programming: 8 questions - 30 minutes(they expect logic to be proper)

2nd round was technical face to face interview.
    They ask questions about your project, oops concepts, sql, selenium.

I was told there would be 1 more technical round before HR interview, but i did not clear 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• All general aptitude questions(numerical and quantitative reasoning)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Noida) in August 2018.

Interview

My interview was in noida 127 and Interview process is pathetic , they gave me 11 am slot and my interview started at 3:30pm . They were hiring for automation testing and not even a single program they asked me.
    They were actually looking for manual tester, its 2018 all questions are complete manual testing .

They did not even ask from my skill set , Java, Selenium , Python , Rest and position was automation testing.

As per the brand name I was prepared with algorithm , os concepts , I didn't know that that this company has no standard for qa automation even small companies are moving in to automation.

And most important stop waste time of people if you have already selected your referral candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

1st round multiple choice qn .. 25qns 30 min time. Questions include aptitude, reasoning, Java program outputs, DB, testing concepts. Those people who cleared the written have had 2nd round technical. Complete Java coding questions on array and string and some questions on java concept..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Noida) in February 2018.

Interview

First was the telephonic round where they asked basic concepts of REST API and java the called for face to face t ecnichal round.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . .. . .. .. .. .. .. ... . .... .. .. . . . .. .. . .....

Interview Questions

• Find duplicate numbers from an array {1,2,3,3, 4,5,6,7,...100}   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn (EasyApply). Got a call from the HR. The telephonic round was scheduled. After screening went for a F2F discussion. The interview was delayed though but, the people were courteous enough to apologize before getting into the process.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic Round: Asked basic Java Questions from Collection, OOPS, and SQL.   1 Answer
    • Sort Binary Arrays - {0,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,1}   7 Answers
    • "Hello My Name is Shiva"

Reverse the Characters and the positions of the Strings in the given sentence. [There can be variations on this question.]   2 Answers
    • 1. Declare the web driver for the Chrome Browser. Make sure the chromedriver.exe is present in the same package.   2 Answers
    • Is Webdriver a class or interface?   3 Answers
    • Difference between Implicit, Explicit, and Fluent Waits   1 Answer
    • How do you use Selenium Grid for running cross-browser testing parallelly?   Answer Question
    • Explain the Framework you created for the Web UI Testing   1 Answer
    • How to handle frame in WebDriver?   2 Answers
    • Can Selenium handle windows based pop up?   3 Answers
    • Complete Test Plan for the Amazon Search Results Page (SRP).   1 Answer
    • List out the different types of Black Box Testing.   1 Answer
    • Test Data: How will you find the product which has only one stock left in the SRP testing.   Answer Question
    • HashMap Internal Implementation   1 Answer
    • Hashtable Internal Implementation   1 Answer
    • String Builder and String Buffer   2 Answers
    • Comparator and Comparable   1 Answer
    • Methods present in HashMap Class   2 Answers
    • Explain Serialization   1 Answer
    • How will you test a POST API without a POSTMAN or ARC client tools?   1 Answer
    • What's the difference between the Webbrowser and REST client testing?   Answer Question
    • TestNG: Explain, Before/After Suite, Before/After Test, Before/After Class   1 Answer
    • TestNG: Difference between Test and Method   Answer Question
    • TestNG: When will you use a Threadpool size and invocation count   1 Answer
    • TestNG: Brief about the Annotations: Data Provider, Factory, and Listener   1 Answer
    • TestNG: Why do you go for TestNG?   1 Answer
    • TestNG: Why TestNG better than JUnit?   1 Answer
    • 1. Write a query that fetches the number of customers present in each country. [Ideally the query should return the count of customers present in each country and not all the customers present in all the country]

List the number of customers in each country sorted high to low   1 Answer
    • When an API has to validate 2000+ inputs, how does the thread comes into the picture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

It comprises of 3 rounds of interview
    2 Technical and 1 HR

the first round of interview completely concentrated on java rather than selenium .2nd round concentrated on testing concepts

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      They concentrated mostly on java ,scjp concepts completely
      small programs on strings, primenumber   Answer Question

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oracle in September 2017.

Interview

You should have good Java knowledge, mostly the question will be on java collection , core java and automation technology for which you are applying.
    You should not have rude attitude during the interview process.

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in September 2017.

Interview

1st round was telephonic round. They asked about Request parameters in REST and difference between sanity and amoke testing.
    2nd round was f2f technical round. They asked about SDLC , selling a pen, Automation experience, 2 main responsibilities, REST know-how. That's all.
    They asked me to leave for the day.

Regarding the feedback, they said they will call later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.