Orbium Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Orbium Interview Questions

Interviews at Orbium

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orbium.

Interview

Not including the phone interview. There were 3 1:1 interviews as HR and Partners were all present.

They value time, so come in early even 30 minutes before your actual interview time.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of the core values of the company?   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orbium (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I got a call and email for a Technical Exam and interview. I interviewed at Makati City Philippines, August 2019.

The technical exam composes of 5 parts and the topic is just all about sql queries, rules evaluation and sorting algorithms. If you wanted to past just review more about the sql queries they will give you some sorts of tables as a reference. After the exam, the HR will interview you on the same day. If you passed the exam they will call or email you if you will be shortlisted.

Senior IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orbium (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Introductory discussion with a Manager first, then Partner interview. This was followed by an aptitude test with technical questions, logic and SQL scripts, the aptitude test was quite difficult, overall interview went fine. However I did not get an offer

Associate IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Orbium.

Interview

The lady Hiring Manager was really friendly and kind. The interview was casual and not intimidating. The technical test was manageable and your phone can be used during the test. However, I heard from my friend who went for the same interview that the hiring manager she met was irresponsible and couldnt seem bothered during the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that cannot be found on your resume   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orbium.

Interview

Called me suddenly and I was in the office.
    Asked HR to mail me but he/she gave me system-generated mailbox that I am hardly to mail back him/her.
    Got the available time slots and waited for call.
    HR forgot to call....called back by myself.

Only 5 mins talk and asked me to do next round test.
    It was technical test, took me 1 hour:
    1. Data Structure (MCQ)
    2. SQL
    3. Algorithms
    4. Pseudo code

My background was not that tech side, hard for me write and did not understand if this positions is related to algorithms.

After completing test, HR just asked my motivations and something.
    Costed me an hour.
    After that, mailed me to do SHL logic test.
    I completed SHL test, asked him/her progress.
    Got rejection letter straight away.
    100% because of algorithms and pseudo code, I was pretty sure my logic test score was quite good.
    I do not understand if tech exam played an important role, why he/she sent me logic test.
    Wasted my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orbium (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2019.

Interview

Got into contact with the company at my school's career fair. Submitted my resume to them and got a phone call from the HR about a month later.
    Asked some questions regarding my internship and we then scheduled for a face to face interview at the office.
    Had to do a written test on SQL, algorithm and basic coding knowledge in an hour.
    Later conducted the interview with the HR , asked about stuffs from the resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you learned something very quickly   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orbium (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Was called onsite to take the coding problem and interview with the HR person. It consisted of sql statements, bubble sort and stack related questions.

Then I was called for a second interview with the project manager. The project manager really explained about the day to day tasks and the internal system (Avaloq).

Then, I was called for a third interview with the one of the key stakeholders. I was about my previous roles, my knowledge about the banking sector, work travels, training and expectations.

I was called again then to take IQ/Aptitude test two weeks later, at which point, I have already made a decision regarding my career and I had no interest to go further. In all honesty, the interview process was rather off putting with long gaps in between each one and having to take multiple days off to attend to each one of it. In total three interviews, one technical test and one aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• First Round
      SQL, Sorting algorithms, Stacks, IQ related questions
      Why are you leaving your current company?

Second Round
      Troubleshooting errors/ framework used

Third Round
      You're driving across a stranded bus stop in heavy rain, you see three people at the bus stop, your best friend, your soulmate and an ailing old lady. You can only fetch and rescue one person in your car. Who do you pick?   1 Answer

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orbium.

Interview

Exam, then HR, then Technical Interview in one day. Then interview with company manager on another day. Then, interview with associate partner on another day.

Technical Interview will ask you basics of programming.
    HR interview will basically ask how you work, what your preferences in your workplace. Basically, you gotta fit with the company’s values.

The HR was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Orbium?   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Orbium (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2018.

Interview

1. Office Interview (HR Interview)
    2. Technical Exam - Which I pass
    3. Technical Interview - Which I pass also
    4. IT Manager's Interview - It was more of discussion of your past experience. IT Manager was a Swedish.
    5. Partner's Interview - Didn't make it because they didn't advise if I pass the IT manager's interview or not. Which is very disappointing. I hope HR recruiters can address to this. We have made an effort to go to the office, HR recruiters atleast advise us if we fail for peace of mind and room for improvements. Sad Orbium.

Interview Questions

• They asked more of your experience..   1 Answer

Digital Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Orbium (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2018.

Interview

Overall 3 rounds were conducted. All via skype. Round 1 was more into HR and Relevant experience exposure detail and how you could fit into theirrequirement.

Round 2 was technical on Angular and javascript principle.

Last was salary descussion and negotiation

Interview Questions

• Local storage and widget to widget communication ?
      Page management in portal   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.