Oriental Trading Company Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Oriental Trading Company Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Oriental Trading Company

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Oriental Trading Company (Omaha, NE (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

For a CSA position you have to call ahead to set up an assessment and interview with an automated system. When you go in you have a skills assessment test that asks questions about customer service skills as well as math and some English. Once you're finished with that you meet with an HR rep who conducts the interview.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the call you need to upsell something from the catalog to the customer. The interviewer handed me a catalog and told me to upsell something to her.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oriental Trading Company

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oriental Trading Company (Omaha, NE (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

They called me for a phone interview, then I was invited to come in and take a test for spelling and geopgraphy, etc. Then I got asked to come back in for another interview that afternoon. Then I got a tour of the interview facility and then the actual sales floor where I would work.

Interview Questions

• The experience was good. Just what I expected. I'm not sure what else really to say. It was an interview for a part time customer service agent job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Oriental Trading Company (Omaha, NE (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I submitted an online application through their website. A few days later they call me and say they would like to interview me. The interview was scheduled for the next day. At the interview, they had me watch a short video about the company, and then they had me take a short test that I thought was pretty simple. Afterwards, I waited for about 5-10 minutes while my interviewer looked over my application and test results. The interview was pretty standard, no hard questions. I was told I was hired as long as my background check and drug test came back okay. After about a week, they got the okay on the results and I went back in to fill out some paperwork and get everything set for my training class. Overall, I was satisfied with the experience. I was looking for a seasonal job to make some extra cash, so I liked that I didn't have to wait long before working. I also liked how they hire on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer? Do you like working alone or as a team? What makes you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.