Overlake Medical Center and Clinics Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 36 interviews

Interviews at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone interview with recruiter, then an onsite interview with nurse managers for two floors that had open PCT positions. both were super nice, and recruiter was helpful and responsive. my interview was onsite since I worked at overlake already in a different role, but I think a lot of interviews have been virtual during covid.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time when your attention to detail helped catch an error 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Received an email from HR requesting to schedule an interview with the Nurse Manager. Went in for the interview, interviewed with a fellow PCT, Charge Nurse and the Nurse Manager, toured the unit and the interview took about 35 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions about HiPPA, patient safety, teamwork and organization.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

Interview

Very Positive experience. Brought in for initial interview, invited back for second team interview. Very informative, offered opportunity to learn a ton about position. Inviting team that seemed to really care about finding the right "fit". Communication with HR was fantastic!

Interview Questions
  • Just was very shocked at their transparency (seemed very open and honest about challenges of position). I am not use to this. Team seemed really interested in my thoughts and opened the floor for my questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in Mar 2010

Interview

Called from HR, scheduled interview with unit nurse manager. Met nurse manage in ED waiting area, then toured unit. After tour went into his office where he asked me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Don't Remember :/ mostly typical basic interview questions. nothing from left field
RSS Feed</>Embed