Find jobs for RN Registered Nurse

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics RN Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 38 interviews

In Person25%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Interview

One application and one interview was required. They were easy to schedule with and very kind and accommodating with my schedule. It was a straightforward interview process. However for a residency it is competitive

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to act quickly
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Interview

Online application. Phone interview with HR, phone interview with manager, panel interview in person. Various questions about nursing background and experience, work style, expectations for role.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in Jan 2019

Interview

My interview was very casual. Had a panel of 3 people and they all asked routine questions regarding various scenarios in patient settings, coworkers, conflict management and a few questions about personality. I felt very comfortable during the process and got the job the same day!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in Oct 2014

Interview

Manager was very friendly and not intimidating. He gave me a tour of the unit, introduced me to other employees and answered all of my questions. He helped me to feel confident that I would learn all that I needed to in order to succeed as a new critical care nurse. Nurse educator was also very supportive when I was first new to the unit.

Interview Questions
  • How can I be a strong member of the team that encourages others to provide excellent care.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics (Bellevue, WA) in Feb 2014

Interview

One interview, nurse manager was very congenial and offered me the position on the phone.

Overlake Medical Center and Clinics

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Overlake Medical Center and Clinics in Sep 2010

Interview

One interview - I knew the manager previously so the interview was not stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed