PARI Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Graduate Engineer Trainee

PARI Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at PARI

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PARI.

Interview

It was a lengthy ordeal overall. The process itself was divided into four parts. The first part is a 5 hour aptitude test, which includes basic logical and analytical questions. If cleared, the second part is an online 1 hour technical test (on the next day). If cleared, a HR interview follows, which if cleared is followed by a technical interview. The interviewers are decent and there is a professional feel to the process and the company as a whole. Time management and handling of the process can be better. Overall it can take 4-10 days for the process to get completed, depending on various factors.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR questions like 1) Tell me about yourself. 2) What do you know about this company ? 3) Why do you want to work here ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PARI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in April 2017.

Interview

Opening was for DESIGN DEPARTMENT.
    Process took 4 months. Too lengthy process.
    1st they took aptitude test consisting of general aptitude questions and technical questions. Based on that they shortlisted candidates for next aptitude test and hr interview which was conducted at plant location (shirwal, Satara). After that technical interview was taken and around 25 candidates were selected.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on Academic Project and related to design concepts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shirwal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PARI (Shirwal) in May 2015.

Interview

Before interview there was a aptitude test,question paper was not well printed but it was Xeroxed.The digram were blurred some question papers had scribbling near them.
    Then there was a GD round,subjects were like swach bharat vs Make In India.The panel selected those who actually debated than participating in a GD.

Interview Questions

• They focus on basics, and project work.   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.