PARI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at PARI

2.9

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PARI (Pune City).

Interview

Great. I had a direct interaction with the Managing Director Sir. He was calm and tried to understanding every aspect of my business acumen and kept guiding me as well wherever I couldn't think straight.

Interview Questions

• How to initiate a budgeting process and how will I help company save costs   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PARI.

Interview

Telephonic interview then face to face round with Aptitude test, Technical test, Technical interview related to your dept. and then HR round for negotiation. Overall process is very lengthy and do not seems updated with respect to market.

Intern - Monthly Interview

Interview

initially, we were taken for breakfast then we had to fill the form given by the company.
    then we were taken for a test which was 5 hr 30 mins. After the test interview was conducted.
    1. Aptitude test
    2. interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PARI.

Interview

It was a lengthy ordeal overall. The process itself was divided into four parts. The first part is a 5 hour aptitude test, which includes basic logical and analytical questions. If cleared, the second part is an online 1 hour technical test (on the next day). If cleared, a HR interview follows, which if cleared is followed by a technical interview. The interviewers are decent and there is a professional feel to the process and the company as a whole. Time management and handling of the process can be better. Overall it can take 4-10 days for the process to get completed, depending on various factors.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR questions like 1) Tell me about yourself. 2) What do you know about this company ? 3) Why do you want to work here ?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shirwal

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PARI (Shirwal) in May 2019.

Interview

Nothing just had to give an aptitude test for like 4 hours and then i was taken to my mentor who gave me a brief induction. Overall it cannot be called an interview.

Lead Member Softwares Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a overly length process. I had to sit through an aptitude test which was only partially significant. Also the aptitude test had questions for Fresher level candidates. Due to lack of time my in person interview, which would actually help understand the knowledge a candidate possess, was cut short.

I do appreciate that the company did reimburse me my travel expenses for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to basics of industrial automation and controls.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in April 2017.

Interview

Opening was for DESIGN DEPARTMENT.
    Process took 4 months. Too lengthy process.
    1st they took aptitude test consisting of general aptitude questions and technical questions. Based on that they shortlisted candidates for next aptitude test and hr interview which was conducted at plant location (shirwal, Satara). After that technical interview was taken and around 25 candidates were selected.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on Academic Project and related to design concepts.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in November 2015.

Interview

2 hour theory paper on knowledge mechanics and electrical induction motor,and programming of PLC , SCADA. then in interview with your previous projects skills .

Interview Questions

• what is industrial accepted IP rating for panel ?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shirwal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PARI (Shirwal) in May 2015.

Interview

Before interview there was a aptitude test,question paper was not well printed but it was Xeroxed.The digram were blurred some question papers had scribbling near them.
    Then there was a GD round,subjects were like swach bharat vs Make In India.The panel selected those who actually debated than participating in a GD.

Interview Questions

• They focus on basics, and project work.   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in January 2013.

Interview

It was an easy process. It took only one technical round.
    There were questions on c++,networking and programming.
    questions were easy and basic ,mostly they need a guy who can travel.
    working environment is not so productive but for initial it is good.
    marathi is like official language there as every one speak there in marathi.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they dont negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.