PARI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PARI Interview Questions

Sort:

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shirwal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PARI (Shirwal) in May 2015.

Interview

Before interview there was a aptitude test,question paper was not well printed but it was Xeroxed.The digram were blurred some question papers had scribbling near them.
    Then there was a GD round,subjects were like swach bharat vs Make In India.The panel selected those who actually debated than participating in a GD.

Interview Questions

• They focus on basics, and project work.   2 Answers

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in April 2017.

Interview

Opening was for DESIGN DEPARTMENT.
    Process took 4 months. Too lengthy process.
    1st they took aptitude test consisting of general aptitude questions and technical questions. Based on that they shortlisted candidates for next aptitude test and hr interview which was conducted at plant location (shirwal, Satara). After that technical interview was taken and around 25 candidates were selected.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on Academic Project and related to design concepts.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in January 2013.

Interview

It was an easy process. It took only one technical round.
    There were questions on c++,networking and programming.
    questions were easy and basic ,mostly they need a guy who can travel.
    working environment is not so productive but for initial it is good.
    marathi is like official language there as every one speak there in marathi.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they dont negotiate

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in January 2010.

Interview

it was a quick process and people were easy to interact though not very professionl.

Interview Questions

• need to join tomorrow are you ready?   2 Answers

got another good one

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in June 2011.

Interview

Off campus drive, starts with a technical aptitude test, leads to technical interview, HR and then Medical Test

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in November 2015.

Interview

2 hour theory paper on knowledge mechanics and electrical induction motor,and programming of PLC , SCADA. then in interview with your previous projects skills .

Interview Questions

• what is industrial accepted IP rating for panel ?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in August 2010.

Interview

Technical round then hr round , cad test then salary discussion.
    After joining training is provided .

Interview Questions

• question about electronics engineering   1 Answer

Lead Member Softwares Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PARI (Pune) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a overly length process. I had to sit through an aptitude test which was only partially significant. Also the aptitude test had questions for Fresher level candidates. Due to lack of time my in person interview, which would actually help understand the knowledge a candidate possess, was cut short.

I do appreciate that the company did reimburse me my travel expenses for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to basics of industrial automation and controls.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.