PHFI Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PHFI Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at PHFI

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PHFI (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2017.

Interview

It's not that difficult. Just read the project for which you have been called properly and present your knowledge and skills in that light. They usually put up questions related to your background like your research projects, thesis etc.
The hiring process although takes time.

Interview Questions

• A deadline to a task is approaching and your team members have a conflict. How will you handle?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PHFI

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PHFI (Thiruvananthapuram) in July 2016.

Interview

The first round of interview was telephonic. Basically, questions revolving around CV. The next round was with HR and after that one face to face interview at office. In the face to face interview, basic questions regarding your research experience. Specifically, the data analysis in my project. Also, questions regarding the various steps conducted for data collection and analysis. Then regarding how will I go about if I am hired in managing the project. There were three aspects to this -regarding team management, other sites co-ordination and research process.

Interview Questions

• One thing they were particular about was previous job experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PHFI (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was smooth with direct questions mostly, they asked me about my background interests etc. They asked me about my quantitative skills how good i was with STATA etc. The position required a lot of field work so regarding that.

Interview Questions

• They explained the job profile and then asked me question as to how technically sound i was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bit difficult.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.