PK Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 227 of over 227 interviews

Applied online34%
Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

PK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PK in Oct 2021

Interview

The recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn and during the first call explained the details of the opening and the E2E interview and hiring process. There were 2 more technical interviews and one more with three people: one VP, one director and one program manager. The questions were related to overall experience and some specific on role related processes/methodologies.

Interview Questions
  • What are the ceremonies/events followed in Scrum?
    1 Answer

PK

Application

I interviewed at PK

Interview

2 in person interviews, basic business analyst questions on how the stories are created, if i have experience with sow creations and agile. behavioral questions, after 2nd round got a call from hr to discuss the pay and benefits over the process didnt take more than a month.

Interview Questions
  • behavioral questions, experience with agile, scrum, leading the team, team worker
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

PK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PK

Interview

It was an awsm Interview. Had 2 technical rounds. They asked to write Codes in the Interview and you had to compile and run to show then that the code is working. They focused much on the concept and basics of Java and java 8.

Interview Questions
  • What is the significance of overriding hashcode and equals in Hash Map.

PK

Application

I interviewed at PK

Interview

It was around 3 rounds of interview and the process was very good. with in one month they have completed the process. All rounds would be video calls only. total 3 rounds.

Interview Questions
  • About my technical skills, education background and family details.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PK (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

First round is We were put into a video call and given the access to their office PCs and we were given some scenarios to create a mini project in java.

Interview Questions
  • We were put into a video call and given the access to their office PCs and we were given some scenarios to create a mini project in java

PK

Application

I interviewed at PK

Interview

The interview process consists of two technical rounds followed by Hr round and the interview process went well The interview is mostly concentrated on Java, Selenium and TestNg Explain your framework Oops concepts Selenium concepts

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PK (Bangalore)

Interview

I have gone through three rounds of discussion. Firstly with Technical round, Second was Manager Round & Finally with HR discussion. My interview process went through smoothly & after I was offered, HR team was following up with me to clear my queries with respect to policies & procedures ,employee benefits at PK.

Interview Questions
  • Questions where about collection frame work, my projects , Self Intro, Java related questions.

PK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PK

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview. First round will be Telephonic round and next two rounds will be Direct round. First direct round with Managers and Final direct round will be with Head Human Resources. Post that Managers will discuss about the salary, DOJ etc. and will share the preliminary offer letter through iCIMS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PK (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter and she asked me about my expected salary and notice period. After then the first round of interviews happened with their onsite VP, following another one with the salesforce delivery head. Then the recruiter asked me to share the documents and ghost out on me. I tried to reach back and come to know the expected CTC is the issue. I wonder why there is such a surprise at the end of the interview, where the recruiter knew the expected CTC at the beginning of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PK

Interview

Interview mode was online 2 online rounds They will waste your time taking long interviews , even if your interview will be good the interviewer will reject your candiadture based on your expected CTC. Dont waste time going for this organization as the interviewer themseleves dont have good communication skills and they prefer to waste candidate's time by taking long interviews

Interview Questions
  • Java related questions TestNg annotations @BeforeMethod@AfterMethod
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227 Interviews