PNC Financial Services Group ACCEL Program Trainee Interview Questions

Updated 8 Oct 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 2.2K interviews

Applied online15%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2018

Interview

First Round: One short phone call with a recruiter, probably only lasted 15 minutes. Final Round: On site interview with 2 recruiters. Not long, probably 30 minutes a lot of the same questions as the phone interview. Received a call back roughly 2 weeks after.

Interview Questions
  • If you were competing for a customer against 3 other, bigger banks; how would you approach this and sell PNC?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (East Brunswick, NJ) in Feb 2018

Interview

Very straightforward behavioral questions, work experience, and questions for interviewer. Had a pleasant time and made it to the final round interviews. However, had an exam conflict and could not make it, which I was then informed I would get a call to reschedule. The call never came, and I was eventually sent a rejection email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA)

Interview

I was an intern, during the interview process they take you into a hotel conference room where you listen to different speakers for half an hour. Immediately after you are interviewed by two employees based on the area you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you overcame an issue in the workplace or obstacle you faced in school.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC) in Nov 2016

Interview

The process began with a resume screen. This was followed by on campus interview. Within 2 weeks I was contacted regarding a concluding day long "Super Day." The super day consisted of a brief position overview and networking breakfast followed by several 1 on 1 interviews conducted in a large convention room setting. I heard back within a few weeks regarding my status.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pitts, PA) in Oct 2016

Interview

The interview process was very simple. They mainly asked standard questions and it was a very relaxed setting. I heard back from the recruiter within 2 weeks and was then sent on to their super day, where I was brought to Pittsburgh. For their superday you interviewed with three different people all back to back to back for about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work in a group with someone who wasn't pulling their weight.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Brought in for what should have been a full day, got placed in a room with financial people from all over the US, then got interviewed by two different people for roughly 30 minutes each

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland Heights, Optional[OH]

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cleveland Heights, Optional[OH]) in Oct 2015

Interview

The phone interview was brief but interesting. She asked a few fun questions to gauge what I did outside of working. I made it to the next round and then took the assessment test. The exam was a bit harder. Some of the questions you will need to read and then re-read to make sure you understand what it is asking. I have made it to the final round and Super Day. I am now waiting on a final offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015

Interview

I applied through my college's career website and after a few days I received an email requesting a phone interview. After the phone interview i scheduled to I have an interview in person for their super