PNC Financial Services Group Assistant Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated 20 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 2.2K interviews

In Person17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delaware, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Delaware, OH) in Apr 2019

Interview

Hiring process was smooth. Applied and got a call back within a week. Process took about 2 months altogether with 3 total interviews. They never called me or emailed me back to let me know answer. After a month from the last interview, I concluded that I didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why pnc?
    Answer Question

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

2 interviews and an offer from Recruiter. First interview with branch manager and then area manager. All the usual questions, they really sold me on the company. Very personable and transparent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY)

Interview

The process was relatively lengthy, and they were very accommodating throughout. My recruiter kept me involved every step of the way and made sure he was doing everything he could to get me into a role that would maximize my ability to learn everything about banking possible. I am really grateful that I stuck through the process.

Interview Questions
  • Have you done any research of PNC to prepare for this interview?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pitts, PA) in Jan 2019

Interview

I had a couple of interviews but it went well. I met a few levels of management during the interviewing process. Unfortunately, I was not offered the position with the bank.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my background and how it relates to this job

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Once you apply on the PNC website, you will receive a call from the HR dept. After a brief 10 minute conversation, they will send an assessment for you to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Dec 2015

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with the recruiter. It was okay. She asked basic behavioral questions. The second interview was with a manager. I thought this one went well because the questions flowed naturally. The third interview was disastrous! This manager seemed distracted. All of the questions were read from a pamphlet. She appeared to be taking notes, but I got a glimpse of the notebook and it was just squiggles. Didn't feel like I was being interviewed for a managerial role at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Huntington, IN) in Nov 2015

Interview

First, I applied for an ABM position at one branch. I had to fill out a skills assessment online, which took about an hour. Fairly simple questions that did take some math. A few days later, I scheduled a phone interview with a corporate recruiter. Her questions were straightforward, mostly about my experience & some behavioral questions. It took over 2 weeks for the Branch Manager to call about a one-on-one interview. The interview was great, but he ended up going with an internal candidate. I found out about 2 weeks after the interview. There was another ABM position open at a second branch, so the recruiter submitted my info to that BM. Again, it was 2 weeks before I heard from her. The interview was short - we mostly discussed the position requirements. I then got a phone call to set up an interview with the Regional Manager. This was the most difficult because he asked questions about the financial industry to test my knowledge. I didn't get the impression that he was interested, but I got a phone call the next week with a job offer! I declined because I decided to pursue another opportunity, but it would have been a great job with an amazing company. The offer was $40,000 with an Officer title, so I would receive 3 weeks vacation. I had to complete a drug screening within 72 hours of the offer. Training would begin in less than 2 weeks from the offer, which I felt was a little unreasonable. It was also 2 training sessions in another state that each lasted a week and a half. Ultimately, I decided to pursue another opportunity, but this would have been a great company for which to work.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you coached an employee. What was the result?
4 people found this interview helpful