PNC Financial Services Group Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 2.2K interviews

In Person4%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Oct 2022

Interview

Fairly easy. Applied online and took a basic skills test then was emailed by a recruiter to do a phone interview. The phone interview went well and so the recruiter set me up with an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about previous work experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Detroit, MI) in Sep 2022

Interview

The interview was fine. The onboarding process is long, and is taking quite a while. The whole process is long. First HR calls for an interview by phone, then the branch physical, then loads of paperwork

Interview Questions
  • Times where a mistake was made and how the intervier corrected the issue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Detroit, MI) in Dec 2021

Interview

Fill out application and take two 10 minute assessments. The first is a series of questions - mostly word problems and number patterns. The second assessment asks questions about you as an employee - like “I enjoy a slow paced working environment” and you agree or disagree.

Interview Questions
  • Typical “tell me a time where you handled a difficult customer or situation.”
2 people found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

They asked me a lot of questions off a sheet of paper. These questions make you think. Took some time to answer a couple of them. It was a good process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Akron, OH)

Interview

I was referred by another employee, applied online along with a skills test followed by a HR interview who then placed me with an opening at a branch. Interviewed with branch manager. I was made an offer and sent to training.

Interview Questions
  • Customer service experience along with cash handling experience

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Apr 2020

Interview

It was really good, friendly and Direct. The manager was direct to the questions as she was looking for a good fit for this position. The interview was on the phone due to the pandemic, but even though it was like that it was really professional and welcoming to a conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in Apr 2020

Interview

It was easy, we had to go over the phone because of COVID. But it was a nice experience. He asked me 3 different questions about how I would help out our customers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seymour, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Seymour, IN) in Jan 2020

Interview

Filled out the application and took assessments, received an email for a phone interview within a couple days and had an in person interview the day after the phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your perception on punctuality?