PNC Financial Services Group Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 48 of over 2.2K interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Normal. Mainly questions about customer service. I was changing position within the company. It was an internal interview. I did an phone interview with HR and an in-person interview with the branch manager.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle an upset customer?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pitts, PA) in Oct 2016

Interview

1st phone interview then 2 assessments, then a group interview with about 12 people. They sectioned off in 2 groups and questioned and at the end we came back together at the end

Interview Questions
  • If you saw unethical what would you do? or Ethical Describe a situation that you had to multitask and how did you feel about it ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2015

Interview

Met with a panel. It lasted about 20 min. Easy interview. Many situational questions. Also, many questions based on experience. They all took turns asking about 5 questions each. As long as you give a thorough answer the first time, they won't really ask you to elaborate on your answer.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a coworker was doing something questionable?
3 people found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Oct 2015

Interview

it was only for about 10-15 min basic questions and more questions was focused on how you approach the scenario and how you handle it I had prior experience in banking so a few question was on that

Interview Questions
  • what do you expect from pnc have you got any prior experience with sales as this job is more about sales and achieving your target
4 people found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Oct 2015

Interview

Process took over a month. I was asked to take about 4 different assessments. Then was schedule and interview. The Manager seemed very nice and explained the job well to me. He said that the H.R person will contact me. The in person was very easy and we talked for about a half hour. They seemed very interested in me I waited a week and I had to call/ email them to get more information. Someone from another location got transferred to the position. Which they should have called me and let me know since they said they would and I had other job offers. They then asked me If I wanted to go to distant location and interview again with the manager at that location. I declined since the drive wouldn't be worth it for the pay. The whole process was extremely tedious overall and a lot of my time was wasted.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see your self in 5 years?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Interview was straightforward. Phone interview with recruiter, branch manager interview, call from recruiter with offer. Manager asked majority of basic questions to gauge ability to sell and interact with customers on a successful level.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Sep 2015

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a week later asking to schedule a phone interview with an HR recruiter. The phone interview was very straightforward. They ask about your work experience, why you're seeking new employment, why you want to work for PNC, and some other sales specific questions (this is a sales job). IE, "Tell me about a time when you exceeded a customer's expectations." "About what percentage of the time do you meet or exceed your sales goals?" After that, we scheduled a face to face interview with the branch manager for the very next day. I was told to bring a couple copies of my resume, but when I arrived they already had a resume printed that they were looking over. The interview was with the branch manager and the teller supervisor. I was nervous before walking in but once I sat down it was a very nice experience. The interview felt more like a work related conversation. They ask the typical questions, some of them were the same or similar to ones the HR recruiter asked me, but it wasn't awkward or forced at all. I felt positive about the experience after leaving, and I received a call the next morning from the recruiter who told me they were interested in having me speak to the regional manager. We were able to set up a time for later that day. Once again I was told to bring a resume, but upon arrival he had already had my resume in hand. Not a long interview, it was once again more like a conversation. He told me he was really interested in hiring someone for this position that was "exceptional" and had a desire to move up, which was a no-brainer for me. The hours are great, and so are the benefits for what I would consider an entry-level position. Everyone I interacted with during this process was very friendly and easy to talk to. I came from a couple years manager experience so I sort of I feel like they already knew they wanted to hire me and they didn't gruel me too hard as a result, or maybe I was just overqualified and that's why the interview seemed like easy-mode. Either way, good experience all around.

Interview Questions
  • What is a "good manager" to you?
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer and what the outcome was.
1 person found this interview helpful