Find jobs for Financial Analyst

PNC Financial Services Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 6 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 2.2K interviews

Employee Referral13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

Met at college job fair, then on campus interview, then selected and flown out to SuperDay to Pittsburgh. Started off with a breakfast meet and greet. Then a full day of 3 interviews with different finance professionals.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important line item on a bank's income statement?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

30 min college campus interview for the Technology Banking Group in Los Angeles. Heard back a month later, but pay offered was below other firms so I turned it down.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Singapore) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very smooth processing. Hr is efficient and fast in replying my question. Tell me expectation as well. One or two interview whether how many people there. Interview fairly challenging with question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

there were 3 behavioral back to back interviews (as part of the second round), I had many of the same questions asked multiple times. everyone was very nice, i was also asked one technical question

Interview Questions
  • describe a failure you experienced and how you reacted to it

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

This was a very thorough interview process. I had a telephone screening followed by an on-site full day of interviews. I was impressed by the people who asked the questions and by the overall process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. Applied through the University and got an interview. The interview was mostly behavioral questions and some current event questions. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours.

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Oct 2015

Interview

Applied through campus job search website and was emailed 2 weeks later to setup a phone interview with one of the managers. I decided not continue with the interview process but was told that the next step was to be invited to the Super Day. This takes place at their headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had conflict with your supervisor and how you handled it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC