Find jobs for Part Time Teller

PNC Financial Services Group Part Time Teller Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 2.2K interviews

Recruiter14%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2018

Interview

Come dressed business. Make eye contact and read up on their policies. Have questions to ask them for yourself, you don't want the conversation to be one sided. Be sure to thank them for their time and ask for a follow up information

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had a difficult conversation
    1 Answer

Application

Interview

Went through a three step process. One phone interview, group interview, and one on one interview. The process in general took 1-2 weeks and it was very quick and easy for each step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The first step was a phone interview. The questions were pretty easy. The in-person interview was scheduled with the branch manager a few hours later. I interviewed with the branch manager and teller lead. We discussed my experiences and I was asked questions from a booklet. It felt more like a conversation than an interview. I could tell they were interested at the end, because they asked a lot of questions about what schedule I needed, if I could be flexible, and if I would be ok with part-time.

Interview Questions
  • When you dealt with sales goals in a previous position, what was our approach to meet quota?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Apr 2016

Interview

I apply and within 3 days ingot a call from a recruiter to set up a time and day for a phone interview. Phone interview was easy she ask regular question after the interview was done she explain the next steps that was sending the info to the branch manager and if he liked it we would go from there. To my surprise she call me back half hour later to tell me that the manager like me and want to set up a face to face interview. Interview with the manager was awesome really nice guy , ask basic questions also explain to detail all the job responsibilities. He told me on the spot that I got the job . A day later I got a call from the recruiter with the formal offer and instructions for my first day of training

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Toledo, OH) in Oct 2015

Interview

Very professional, sales is discussed in the interview, but not the extent of how much. Having experience in sales or control of a safe and cash drawers a plus. Expectations are discussed as well as describing what you do well and what you struggle with.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work more than 29 hours per week to help with shortages and vacations?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Very formal and uptight. Was interviewed in person 3 times by different levels of management; two interviews were with one person, the final interview was with two people: the teller supervisor and the manager of that branch. Had to do numerous testing on all different levels: phone interview, personality testing, skills testing, drug testing, background check.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you disagreed with management and how did you handle it
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Akron, OH) in Jul 2015

Interview

Interview took about 60 minutes with the Branch Manager and Head Teller. Both professional and easy going. Asked me a lot of sale related questions. Then finished the interview telling me about the position, benefits, and training. Whole process from applying to excepting offer took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful