PSAV Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

PSAV Interview Questions

Interviews at PSAV

2.5

NCLP Trainee Interview

Interview

Three separate interviews for the position. One with HR, one in-person and one on the phone to tie it up. Very corporate. Very standard. Very easy to prepare for. They're looking for managers, prove you can manage.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSAV.

Interview

Interview was a year or so ago, but an overall positive experience. They got in contact with me quickly and the process moved swiftly. There was an initial meeting at one of their offices, and I had an additional one at one of their contracted sites.

Audio/Visual Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PSAV (Newark, NJ (US)).

Interview

It was straight forward. I applied and waited a few months. After I received a call with an offer. The interview was not too bad they just asked my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your background in audio visual. Career Goals, and outlook for the company. They do drug test.   Answer Question

National College Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSAV.

Interview

I had to first give an online Hirevue interview, where I was asked 8 questions and then the head recruiter reached out to me. We had a 45 min call and was really great. He said he will reach out to me this week.

Interview Questions

• Examples of leadership, experience with customer service   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSAV (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Great pay, Long hours but great working with people, great interview. They were willing to answer any question I had. Super nice and listened to all my answers. Great Company

Interview Questions

• Why did I not have a position recently   1 Answer

AV Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSAV (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was good and very informative. I suggest asking all the necessary questions. They’ll ask you about your skills your background so be very clear about what you have done and what you haven’t because It’ll be a big determining factor.

Interview Questions

• They’ll ask you about a time you stepped up in a leadership role.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSAV (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I was ghosted after HR requested a list of references following my third round of interviews. They did not check the references nor did they respond to my email inquiring on the status of my application. They simply never contacted me again.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSAV.

Interview

A recruiter will contact you and do an initial interview. IF that goes well, you will be contacted by the hiring manager. You will then interview with them to see if it is a good fit. If that goes well then you may need to meet with the partner leadership to make sure that will be a good fit as well.

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest accomplishment in your career?   Answer Question

DET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PSAV (Oakland, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online video interview with canned questions. Not very personal and as someone who thrives on a room and being personable with others it was not easy to interview this way.

Interview Questions

• Examples of tough situations at previous jobs, proud moments, how have you helped people in positions below you.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSAV in October 2019.

Interview

Over phone, video (teams) and email. HR involved here and there. RSD, DET, RVP involvement. Everyone seemed positive, knowledgeable and passionate about what they did within the company.

As an existing employee, I had to resubmit my W4s and direct deposit again.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.