PVH Corp. Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated 26 Sep 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 345 interviews

Interviews at PVH Corp.

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Recruiter33%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

There was three rounds First with HR, Second with management, Third with Directors Standard questions - tell about yourself? why did you apply? why PVH? what is your leadership experience? what is a situation you have worked with clients? do you have experience with e-commerce? Curious why you want to join, why you are interested in fashion, explains dynamics of the brands, buying process,

Interview Questions
  • What excites you about this industry?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process was very seamless and informative. I was glad to have a preliminary call with HR to discuss the role and expectations. The whole process moved quickly and was smooth and seamless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in Mar 2019

Interview

All interviews were in-person. First round was the hiring manager. The second round was the SVP of the area, HR and an account manager reporting into the hiring manager. The final round was with a different SVP in the area.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed