PVH Corp. Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated 18 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 344 interviews

In Person33%
Applied online33%
HardAverageEasy

PVH Corp.

Application

I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

It was flexible to interview with HR and the team via zoom due to COVID. General experience was good. Staffs were friendly and willing to share about the role and company culture.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to leave the current role?
    Answer Question

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in Apr 2016

Interview

I had a phone interview to determine if I would be a candidate for the in person interview. I was immediately scheduled for an in person interview. When I arrived at the interview location there were three other people there also. We took a short assessment first. Next, we toured the facility. After the tour, each person was placed in a room alone. Four different people entered the room separately to conduct his or her portion of the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a better candidate than the others interviewing for the position?

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA)

Interview

Interviewed with store manager who was down to earth. It was about 30minutes in length with questions about customer service, and goals. Will walk in the mall to a sitting area to conduct interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in Apr 2010

Interview

Internal hire, went and talked to manager about position and what the specific manager had for her store. From there was offered and accepted a postition. It was easy since I was an internal hire.

Interview Questions
Be the fi