PVH Corp. Director Interview Questions

Updated 13 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 344 interviews

Applied online25%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in Aug 2021

Interview

interviewed by the talent acquisition. he has no passion nor drive for the company nor brand. no business acumen and has preset mindset on candidates and only considered current and last 2 roles to gauge role suitability. didn't demonstrate professionalism in candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • what did you do in your last 2 roles.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

PVH has an incredibly efficient interview process. Corporate recruitment at its best. I went through 6 interviews altogether. The recruitment team is exceptionally knowledgeable, professional and personable. From the initial conversation throughout interviews with Key Stakeholders, the process was extremely thorough. During this pandemic, they have succeeded immensely with video interviews. Fair to say that for PVH what matters the most is the candidate’s knowledge on the subject matter, personality and communication skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about your role and some of the challenges you faced?
  • How were you able to provide financial value-add to your stakeholders?
2 people found this interview helpful

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

Initial phone screen with Manager. The on-site interview process took 1 day which was convenient and the interviewers were very professional and polite. Overall the process was very efficient and timely.

Interview Questions
  • What accomplishment are you most proud of at your prior company?