PVH Corp. Equipment Operator Interview Questions

Updated 15 Aug 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 355 interviews

Applied online25%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very clear cut and enthusiastic. We went over a lot of safety procedures and talked/ learned a lot about pathogens and how to stay fit and healthy . Right away I felt welcomed.

Interview Questions
  • Is the company somewhere you would like to work for?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA) in Apr 2019

Interview

I met with 2 supervisors who asked relevant work history and work ethics questions. One was taking notes while the other posed questions to me. It was not an intimidating atmosphere and I felt free to be myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (McDonough, GA) in Apr 2019

Interview

The hiring and interview process was comfortable. No pressure. People were understanding and willing to make sure you are going to be happy. The interview was also informal, gave me all the information I would need to do my best within this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Macon, GA) in Feb 2019

Interview

The hiring department at PVH coordinated a streamlined, effective and efficient. They were really pleasant and didn’t make the entire process unpleasant at all. I would definitely recommend this company to another person.

Interview Questions
  • How did you deal with a tough supervisor?