PVH Corp. Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 355 interviews

Campus Recruiting33%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in Nov 2019

Interview

There was an initial interview, then you presented a project, and lastly a there was a third and final interview with a panel of people. There was a 2 week period before finding out next steps between each round.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about PVH?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

I met with the two creative directors. One was pretty quiet, while the other one took over asking questions. I basically walked them through my resume, and one of them would ask questions throughout. They then showed me what I would be working on, and asked if I was capable of those tasks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (New York, NY) in Dec 2012

Interview

I received a call from HR and they wanted to give me a quick phone interview at that time. It was basically just going over my resume, and me describing my duties for each position. I was then asked to come in 2 days later for an in person interview. Interview was the same as the phone interview. Just discussing my resume. After that, all the benefits and perks that go along with working for the company was explained to me. It was a shockingly easy interview. No trick questions or anything. She seemed pretty impressed, though I thought it was odd that I didn't get a quick tour or meet the person I would be potentially working with. I waited close to 3 months for a decision, and only found out I didn't get the job because I checked my profile.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult or unexpected question. I was asked about each position on my resume, and I discussed it. Very easy.
2 people found this interview helpful