Find jobs for Internship

PVH Corp. Internship Interview Questions

Updated 14 May 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 355 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

The first step was an on-campus interview set up by my university. After that round we were given a prompt 2 days before our next interview and needed to come prepared with a presentation. The final step (which I did not make it to) was in person at their HQ locations.

Interview Questions
  • Which brand is your favorite and why?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PVH Corp. (Hong Kong) in Apr 2019

Interview

General. Phone call interview and video interview. The whole interview probably a bit quick and formal, and the interviewer would base on the requirement to ask questions that they post on the employee application requirement.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in Jun 2018

Interview

I applied online and received an email within a few days afterward for an invitation to interview a week later. The interview itself was pretty straightforward, was asked a few questions about the company itself, and brands under it, and given more details regarding the internship role, as well as the responsibilities and tasks expected, and if I was immediately available if I were given the opportunity. After a few days, fortunately, I received an offer and accepted it, followed by an email highlighting all the specific details, salary etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful