Find jobs for Intern - Hourly

PVH Corp. Intern Hourly Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jul 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 345 interviews

Interviews at PVH Corp.

Positive100%
Employee Referral100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at PVH Corp.

Interview

The interview process took 4 months. Each person who interviewed me was really nice. I was extremely happy when I got the acceptance email and now that I am almost done at the company I hope I get a full time offer. PVH Corp. is an amazing company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • "Can you tell me about PVH?" "What is your favorite class/least favorite?" "When was a time you had to deal with someone you didn't agree with and how did you overcome this challenge?"
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

PVH Corp.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PVH Corp. in May 2015

Interview

Brief 20 minute phone interview with HR where I was asked about my studies and interests. This was mostly to gauge which managers and teams I would fit into best. I then had to two additional 30 minute interviews with two managers on different teams. The asked about my coursework and what interested me about their team. I was offered the job during one of these interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in retail and how would this internship help you reach your academic/professional goals?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First it was back and forth emailing, then two scheduled phone calls. The directors told me about their positions and asked if it sounded interesting to me. They asked what my strengths and weaknesses were and if I liked working on a team. They asked me if working in a fast paced climate was something that I enjoyed and if working with multiple people was something I could work with

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed